Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Monday December 6th. 8pm

Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the interview he's just given to sky? If so if he's injured why not say, defo something has gone on and Benitez has dropped him hardly an agenda to be honest because I don't think Digne has been playing well recently but not that bad to be dropped completely from the team maybe put on the bench but not completely out of the team
Mate, we’ve had years of “managers playing favourites despite their form”manager drops a player and everyone goes mad

Anyway, I hope we win tonight. No Smith Rowe starting for them is a boost for us I think, because he carries the ball well and would have walked through our midfield. Odegaard is a bit more static in that sense, prefers to pass rather than carry, so I think that area may be okay. Godfrey at least adds some solidity there but our left side is basically just Gordon isn't it...

Anyway, I hope we win tonight. No Smith Rowe starting for them is a boost for us I think, because he carries the ball well and would have walked through our midfield. Odegaard is a bit more static in that sense, prefers to pass rather than carry, so I think that area may be okay. Godfrey at least adds some solidity there but our left side is basically just Gordon isn't it...
You're a better man than me Toff, I want us bombing until the fat mans gone

Would have played 3 in midfield, Doucs, Delph and Allan. Think we’ll be overrun. Hope I’m wrong and we batter them. Ideally 0-0 at 27 mins. Then second half mauling of the Gooners. Think I’d better getter checked by my doctor for being overly optimistic.

Mate, we’ve had years of “managers playing favourites despite their form”manager drops a player and everyone goes mad
No problem a player being dropped (wish he'd done this with rondon evidently he must have been performing and not a favourite) just stating it's not an agenda from the weirdos as you state because they don't agree with you.

Digne is another who, the past season and a half, has been presenting symptoms of debilitating homesickness. Most of our team is similarly suffering. It's a rum do is all that I can say ...although I suspect Eton Dom isn't the sole member of the squad that prefers wearing a dress and manties knickers. If I were their team doc, I would inject the lot of 'em with a big dose of testosterone.

You're a better man than me Toff, I want us bombing until the fat mans gone
I honestly don't think they'll get rid. Moshiri played his hand now, nailed his flag to this tripe's mast.

So I hope we win. I will never, ever take to this manager because I think he's crap and his footy is crap. It's everything I don't want us to be. I just hope that we stay up and if he's here by the end of the season, gets binned then.

I want Moshiri gone, but he's the money man unfortunately.

I honestly don't think they'll get rid. Moshiri played his hand now, nailed his flag to this tripe's mast.

So I hope we win. I will never, ever take to this manager because I think he's crap and his footy is crap. It's everything I don't want us to be. I just hope that we stay up and if he's here by the end of the season, gets binned then.

I want Moshiri gone, but he's the money man unfortunately.
Yeah, they've got me more worried than I was at any point under Koeman. Think he'll take us down if he's still here in January. The only thing that would save us is if Dom came back firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.