Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twelvty all. If they score in the last minute making it thirteen twelvty then I sincerely hope that it's really cold in the shower for all the players making their willies shrink up so they then struggle to piss. COYB.

marco-silva-watford-manager_4211247.jpg

Welcome back.

After we managed to dodge the dreaded cupset it's league football back under the afternoon sun at Fortress Goodison.

We face an AFCB side a place below us in the table and a chance to climb up the table if the previous days results have been kind.

Goats 11 to start :
T-Rex
Mustard - Yezza - Zooms - Luca
Gana
Gomey - IceIceBaby
Looko - Rico - Berno
Totally agree but you know Walcott will start right?

I hope im wrong but I think we go ahead, then we will get out thought and they will want it more winning 3-1 or possibly 3-2.

It’s a shame that after the month of December all my optimism has evaporated and I don’t care anymore

We are just not good enough our home form is inconsistent we struggle to win games against bottom half team and can’t beat a top 10 side at home.

It will probably be similar to Leicester all huff but no puff and a dull 1-1 or something

Look forward to the season ending with us in mid table mediocrity

Just hope we have a good cup run

No point even being mad at the manager for making me feel like this, he’s not getting sacked even if we lose 7-0 on Sunday they are going to give him time to build a team so we as fans are just left in limbo hoping that results will turn around and the football improves but that just seems unlikely to happen

marco-silva-watford-manager_4211247.jpg

Welcome back.

After we managed to dodge the dreaded cupset it's league football back under the afternoon sun at Fortress Goodison.

We face an AFCB side a place below us in the table and a chance to climb up the table if the previous days results have been kind.

Goats 11 to start :
T-Rex
Mustard - Yezza - Zooms - Luca
Gana
Gomey - IceIceBaby
Looko - Rico - Berno
T=Rex? Go on, gizza clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.