• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickforth
Kenneth - Zooma - Mean'ah - Dinyay
Ghana Gay - Gomez
Walnut - Sigyard's Son - Bernhard
Richardson​

Both teams will concede. Happily that means we'll score!

Whoever gets the second goal will win this.

Pickford

Coleman
- Keane - Mina - Digne

Gana
- Gomes

Lookman
- Sigurdsson - Bernard

Richarlison

I'd like to see Lookman & Bernard swapping flanks every so often, see what works. Ordinarily I'd prefer Lookman to start on the left and Bernard on the right but a switch mid-game could turn out more beneficial. Still think Richarlison is our best option at CF in most games.

Not a whole lot riding on this one. Wouldn't be upset if we fielded some more youngsters. Seems as though B'mouth always snake a late winner anyway regardless of our team.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Baines
Gana Gomes
Lookman/Walcott Davies Bernard/Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin/Niasse​

Thought Pickford was at fault for our upcoming game against Bournemouth. Kenny didn’t help and was no better than Coleman. Why does Mina always do that? He’s an accident waiting to happen but I prefer him to Keane although this partnership doesn’t work. Zouma won few headers and was solid enough but where were they for that corner? Digne put in a few good crosses. Mind you, it was a bad pass by Gueye in the first place that resulted in corner they scored from and I wish he wouldn’t shoot. Gomes looked tired but handsome. He has for a few games now. Siggy had one of those days because he cost a lot of money and is Lookman any better than Walcott? Get up off the floor Richarlison and tell DCL to get on the end of one of Bernard’s crosses. Why bring Tosun on? Here comes Silva and ‘we did it for the fans’

3-2 to the blues.
What does this even mean? :oops:. I thought the FA decided on the fixture list :bye:.

2-0 to the Mighty Blues, Richarlison and Gomes :pint2:.

What does this even mean? :oops:. I thought the FA decided on the fixture list :bye:.

2-0 to the Mighty Blues, Richarlison and Gomes :pint2:.

I am not 100% sure but I think he may be anticipating the comments on this forum after the Everton v Bournemouth match.

And, tbh, I bet he isn't far off the mark.

Lookman has to start for me.

At the back of stick with JJK and play Keane and Mina. But not really bothered if Seamus and Zouma start.

I'd like to see Cenk start as well. Not a world beater but think he offers more than DCL.

Don't worry Marnie, I'm missing the game so there's a good chance we'll win.

There's also a good chance we'll draw or lose though.
I feel like I should turn in to my Dad or should I say,I am slowly turning in to him lol He would never watch them or MOTD unless they had won.He had a Sky Sports package and wouldn't watch them live lol

Status
Not open for further replies.