Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Pickford was at fault for our upcoming game against Bournemouth. Kenny didn’t help and was no better than Coleman. Why does Mina always do that? He’s an accident waiting to happen but I prefer him to Keane although this partnership doesn’t work. Zouma won few headers and was solid enough but where were they for that corner? Digne put in a few good crosses. Mind you, it was a bad pass by Gueye in the first place that resulted in corner they scored from and I wish he wouldn’t shoot. Gomes looked tired but handsome. He has for a few games now. Siggy had one of those days because he cost a lot of money and is Lookman any better than Walcott? Get up off the floor Richarlison and tell DCL to get on the end of one of Bernard’s crosses. Why bring Tosun on? Here comes Silva and ‘we did it for the fans’

3-2 to the blues.

A win being priority 1 to lift the doom and gloom , phew we need it looking at the posts / predictions on this thread :(

hopefully its with a bit of attacking class , even better

3-1 to The Toffees - COYB

1-1. We come from behind to nick a late, undeserved equaliser through Carlton-Lewis.

2-1 or 3-2 for us,heck its hard to predict Everton any game most of the time-this is one game that should not be 0-0

I'm going for 2-2 with the blues 2-0 up at half time. The usual ponderous start to the second half will lead us to concede from a set piece around 55 minutes. Then a late equaliser from Josh King possibly from a defensive error.

Pickford
Kenny Keane Mina Digne
Gueye Gomes
Lookman Sigurdsson Bernard
Richarlison​

As i've said on TEF, i know a lot don't like Richarlison at ST, but we've been shabite ever since we stopped playing him there.
2-0 Everton, Richarlison & Bernard.

I'm starting to sleep walk through this season now. Nothing terrible should happen, but all the good stuff seems and momentum has vanished. Come on lads, get back on it. I'd just like to see some bite in the performance throughout the team and a bit more hustle from which we can start regenerating a little momentum.

I'm starting to sleep walk through this season now. Nothing terrible should happen, but all the good stuff seems and momentum has vanished. Come on lads, get back on it. I'd just like to see some bite in the performance throughout the team and a bit more hustle from which we can start regenerating a little momentum.
Should be the minimum,but sadly missing way too often.

Should be the minimum,but sadly missing way too often.
That's what ****ed me off the most in the last league game - it was just so seemingly lacking in grit or determination that it really worried me. It shouldn't need to be said though.

Status
Not open for further replies.