Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerful quick utility player who could cover centreback, right back and holding mid please. Basically another Mason Holgate until Holgate and Gbamin are fit again.
I think Gbamin will get a shot to prove he’s that, but I’m in agreement. An upgrade at RB would be stellar, but bringing in someone that can cover multiple positions reliably would be huge. Plus they would get plenty of time and not be fussing for minutes.

Milik would be a superb signing. Scores a goal every 135 minutes in Serie A while literally zero of his goals were scored from penalties. He is way more experienced than Kean, but is still quite young being only 26 years old. Would be a huge upgrade over Kean.

I think Gbamin will get a shot to prove he’s that, but I’m in agreement. An upgrade at RB would be stellar, but bringing in someone that can cover multiple positions reliably would be huge. Plus they would get plenty of time and not be fussing for minutes.
Dalot fills that nicely. Plays RB and LB and can play RW as well pretty competently.

Milik would be a superb signing. Scores a goal every 135 minutes in Serie A while literally zero of his goals were scored from penalties. He is way more experienced than Kean, but is still quite young being only 26 years old. Would be a huge upgrade over Kean.

No chance he is sitting on the bench.

Lads, we're HOPEFULLY gonna get 1 in, maybe 2 absolute max (probably both on loan), and that's entirely reliant on getting shut of a number of players who are surplus to requirements. That bit is going to be tough to do with about half of what I deem surplus, partially because of lack of interest, but mainly because their wages will detract the teams who would be interested from making bids.

Out of the (IMO) 5 positions we could do with a player (winger, RB, CB, DCM, GK - and lets face it most of those will be deemed cover) which 2 are most important? that's the conundrum here.

CB 100% the priority.

If we then really want to mount a serious push, a wide forward who is genuine quality to come in and add even more options in that position (anywhere across the front, basically).

GK third, for me, not because I massively trust Pickford, but because I don't think the guaranteed quality we need as an upgrade will be there so the deal for someone like Romero would have to be right.

If we get an offer for Kenny I believe we'd be open to selling him and getting a RB in.

I've been a fan for a while and for 25M it's a definite yes it's just his recent injury record that puts me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.