Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry foreverblue92 I will stop now and concentrate on the thread just had to get it off my chest, as it’s been annoying me for months. Probably didn’t do it sooner because I got no personality and not a hard man like yourself. Feel better now just need to get rid of this pesky COVID now which is floating around.

Realistically who needs to go and hopefully help us get a couple of players in
•Bolasie
•Sandro
•Tosun
•Walcott

Would all the others to leave who are back up but don’t think it’s going to happen and there are half decent squad fillers.

It does appear that at this point we are content to strengthen our CB options and call it a day for this window.
Although we may continue to recruit some outstanding youngsters for U23 side.
I am satisfied if that is the case.

I’m sorry foreverblue92 I will stop now and concentrate on the thread just had to get it off my chest, as it’s been annoying me for months. Probably didn’t do it sooner because I got no personality and not a hard man like yourself. Feel better now just need to get rid of this pesky COVID now which is floating around.

•Bolasie
•Sandro
•Tosun
•Walcott

Would all the others to leave who are back up but don’t think it’s going to happen and there are half decent squad fillers.

Apology accepted

•Bolasie
•Sandro
•Tosun
•Walcott

Besic. Beni.

Hopefully Delph plays again on Wednesday without breaking down, should definitely entice some of the dross around bottom of the league to make a move.

Bet Moshiri is in Monaco as we speak.... thinking to himself let’s go for this.

I can see a lot of outs but defo two incomings and one will be for some serious £

Personally i see Alisher, Farhad, Bill and Brands all in an underground banya.

All profusely sweating in their Cazoo branded felt hats.

Just on sheer numbers we'll need to shift the issue we will have is not knowing which championship clubs will come in for out players before our own window closes.

Kenny rumoured to be available for £10mil. Some nonsense about Coleman to west ham on sites via newsnow as well.

Hope someone comes in for Kenny. Cant imagine Coleman would want to play for West Ham and Moyes rather than stay

Is there a daily roundup of transfer news still being done? Always used to enjoy the great work from eggs but understand it must take some time to put together!

Kenny rumoured to be available for £10mil. Some nonsense about Coleman to west ham on sites via newsnow as well.

Hope someone comes in for Kenny. Cant imagine Coleman would want to play for West Ham and Moyes rather than stay

lolWhy would Coleman wants to play for them. Some people just made that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.