Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a quick center half, thats the priority.

But we also need to get rid of like 8 players, It's not easy.

We can't and shouldn't add any more to the team other than the cb till those players are gone.

It's going to be a crazy week next week i think. Can see Walcott leaving soon actually.

Milik €25mil
Regardless of the reports, I can't see this happening.

Lads, we're HOPEFULLY gonna get 1 in, maybe 2 absolute max (probably both on loan), and that's entirely reliant on getting shut of a number of players who are surplus to requirements. That bit is going to be tough to do with about half of what I deem surplus, partially because of lack of interest, but mainly because their wages will detract the teams who would be interested from making bids.

Out of the (IMO) 5 positions we could do with a player (winger, RB, CB, DCM, GK - and lets face it most of those will be deemed cover) which 2 are most important? that's the conundrum here.

Lads, we're HOPEFULLY gonna get 1 in, maybe 2 absolute max (probably both on loan), and that's entirely reliant on getting shut of a number of players who are surplus to requirements. That bit is going to be tough to do with about half of what I deem surplus, partially because of lack of interest, but mainly because their wages will detract the teams who would be interested from making bids.

Out of the (IMO) 5 positions we could do with a player (winger, RB, CB, DCM, GK - and lets face it most of those will be deemed cover) which 2 are most important? that's the conundrum here.

CB and GK for me mate

Status
Not open for further replies.