Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could do with the type of striker Milik is to come off the bench for the last 20 minutes and for rotation purposes. He would give the squad another dimension

This is what I was saying the other day.

Let's break the bank. Seize the opportunity.
Except Liverpool and City, we have as much opportunity to get top four as anyone else.

Go and get Zaha. Go and get a goalie.

We have a benefactor. Use him.

mil of a similar viiew ... teams are faltering , we are confident , playing well, fans are happy... there is an opportunity here , a beast of a cb another Cm , and a RW would really make us strong. I’m not a fan of zaha but sometime like him that can play across the front 3 , a powerful no nonsense cb with pace ... but like lescott was , and another Cm ... even Gana back , someone that ensures we never have to see davies again or siggy playing Cm .

If we had someone like Zaha/Bailey I would have played James central and gone with pace out wide against Brighton.

When you look at how Walcott terorrised them last season at the back and Dunk somehow avoided giving away a penalty I think their defence would be carved open by pace.

If we had someone like Zaha/Bailey I would have played James central and gone with pace out wide against Brighton.

When you look at how Walcott terorrised them last season at the back and Dunk somehow avoided giving away a penalty I think their defence would be carved open by pace.

Stop being obsessed with pace.

Our best player has no pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.