Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way these penalty decisions are being given for handball I wonder if we can convert Jordan into a centre back...

I think its shown the importance of being able to put teams away.

You're unlikely to lose or draw if you can score 3+ a game. We need some more firepower even if its off the bench as Kean doesn't convince me.

Stones not in the city squad today...

Can see bournemouth + norwich raids this week.

Who knows for us...swap deals with those 2 clubs?

I see the dodgy Italian press reckon we are interested in Milik which would pave Keans way back to Italy.

Would be made up with that, add a CB on loan and a winger and the squad has actual options all around especially when Gbamin is back fit.

If DCL was to get injured then Richy would play centre forward, and one of our LM’s would replace Richy on the left. I can’t see us spending big money on another striker.

I’m sure Moyes would love to have Coleman back, but he’s playing well enough to start for Everton right now, so I don’t see him leaving. Not unless we have what we consider to be an improvement lined up, as Coleman is 31, and I think West Ham will become desperate as the deadline approaches.

Yesterday just emphasised to me the need for a centre back,Mina made too many errors leading to fouls in dangerous areas,on another day that could have cost us the points.
Yes was a little bit clumsy once or twice and gave a sloppy pass away . But was brilliant defensively other than that. Zaha hardly got a kick and he was brilliant in the Air

If DCL was to get injured then Richy would play centre forward, and one of our LM’s would replace Richy on the left. I can’t see us spending big money on another striker.

I’m sure Moyes would love to have Coleman back, but he’s playing well enough to start for Everton right now, so I don’t see him leaving. Not unless we have what we consider to be an improvement lined up, as Coleman is 31, and I think West Ham will become desperate as the deadline approaches.

I wonder with Bernard playing a more central role if that has opened up the space for another wide player should Walcott/Bolasie go?

As you say Richarlison could play up top but would Carlo trust/fancy Gordon or Iwobi starting in the Premier League for a few weeks?

Think either a CF or RW is required to give us options either way.

The likes of Walcott/Iwobi shouldn't be getting near the starting 11 outside of an injury crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.