Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perhaps a fast RB is more in need given the players we have purchased.....?

Im just thinking, if we persevere with 4-3-3 or a vairent and the full backs are to provide the width, a winger isnt necessary we could have a lot of them surplus next year. Though some of the ones we have can arguably play centrally. But the likes of Walcott and Bolaise could be low hanging fruit.

Targeting an stacking right/wing back might be the clever play.

Don't mind Kirkbride but he does now only tend to talk about transfers that are like 90% done, never really has a scoop.
It was reported in the media in the summer that Brands was annoyed about media knowledge of our targets etc. Wouldn’t surprise me if the club was keeping things very close and maybe feeding a bit of misinformation, or playing down our plans. I don’t expect any more major signings but if the right player is available at the right price who knows.

It was reported in the media in the summer that Brands was annoyed about media knowledge of our targets etc. Wouldn’t surprise me if the club was keeping things very close and maybe feeding a bit of misinformation, or playing down our plans. I don’t expect any more major signings but if the right player is available at the right price who knows.

It's a much better way to be to, like.

Just don't like journos seemingly claiming to have an inside scoop, like saying they expect a player to sign for Everton soon, way after said player has been photographed hanging out with Carlo in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.