Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no new Todibo link for a while considering we lodged an alleged bid a month ago.

A lot has happened at Barcelona in the past month with Messi, Koeman, President infighting and of course Todibo testing positive for Covid.

Perhaps Moonhead wants to have a look before deciding but worth keeping an eye on

Or we've realised he's not what we need.

All roads point towards Leon Bailey
Would be fine with that. I know we need a RB and preferably a GK, I disagree with everyone saying that they'd be happy with things the way they are.

We desperately need some pace in the wide positions. I personally don't care who it is - Zaha, Bailey, Pepe, Lozano, whoever.

I am delighted with what we've done so far, but the team is crying out for more pace and I think we'd struggle to stretch a lot of teams without it.

I see Moyes is offering £30m for Tarkowski, even he ditches doing proper scouting for gems when he's got money and that's a shame because doing his due diligence and dithering got us some bloody good lads in, only ever a striker short of doing something I reckon.

Hope we get another big name, how exciting

Tarkowski is a perfect defender for a Moyes team.

Tbf to him, he needed a couple/3 windows before we started seeing him unearth good players. He also operated in a time were not all PL teams invested so heavily into data analytics with regards to transfers so it's probably harder for Moyes's eye for a player to stand out, especially as he isn't as young or hungry as he was when he joined Everton.

Still no new Todibo link for a while considering we lodged an alleged bid a month ago.

A lot has happened at Barcelona in the past month with Messi, Koeman, President infighting and of course Todibo testing positive for Covid.

Perhaps Moonhead wants to have a look before deciding but worth keeping an eye on

I reckon it's a case of him assessing his squad, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.