Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh McNeil makes more sense but also a touch unrealistic money wise.

The only McLeans I could think of were the guy at Norwich who is a CM and James McClean and that's a big negative there.

It amazes me that Lopez still does the business. I thought he was near the end when he left Lyon a whole bunch of years ago. I guess no next Lautaros there though.

Lisandro's return a few years ago has been a success, he won 2 trophies and score many derby goals including an away equaliser with a bicycle kick at 93 minute.

Our league here is very physical, so players with the ability of taking a little more time to think usually manage to make the difference. that's why players like Lisandro or Tevez continue to play with over 35 yo.
The same happened a few years ago when Diego Milito returned to Racimg with 35 and won the league in 2014

I see everybody is back to selling the whole squad again.
I would sell everybody bar Digne, Richarlison, Gibson, that Niels lad and Braithwaite.

GK
RB
CB: Holgate / Gibson / Branthwaite
LB: Digne / Niels
RM:
CM:
LM: Gordon
CF: Richarlison / DCL / Kean

I think the rest are all dead men walking.

Hopefully Carlo has learned from Napoli and told the squad they have 5 games to earn a place or be shipped out. Or whatever technique he uses.

I like Mina but we need to bring in a lot of money + wages to change most of the squad.
We also need football players in the squad. I like the idea of trying to reinvent the whole thing too but realistically it is a couple of years minimum to turn it over like that.

GK
RB
CB: Holgate / Gibson / Branthwaite
LB: Digne / Niels
RM:
CM:
LM: Gordon
CF: Richarlison / DCL / Kean

I think the rest are all dead men walking.

Hopefully Carlo has learned from Napoli and told the squad they have 5 games to earn a place or be shipped out. Or whatever technique he uses.

No Zat, you have 2 teenagers playing CB ffs.

We wont be selling everybody this summer.

Mina, Keane, Pickford, Gomes, Coleman, Davies wont be leaving for sure.

Other than them and the players you mentioned are all maybes.

We also need football players in the squad. I like the idea of trying to reinvent the whole thing too but realistically it is a couple of years minimum to turn it over like that.

We wont be selling all of those of course but i imagine all are on the 'get a half decent offer and sell' list.

It would be nice if we could sign a 1st team player now ready for next season to show the players were not accepting their performances and they need to work.

Hopefully we’ll be doing proper research into players characters whoever we buy - sick of us buying the nice lad whose happy to finish mid table, shows no anger when his team mates muck up and gives up at the first sign of adversity.

i read somewhere that the RS research stats on players when they’re facing adversity, losing at half time, playing at tough away games,in games of consequence. As opposed to Those whose stats are beefed up by curling in a free kick at home to a poorer side when they’re already 3-0 up. Wish we did the same

I don't know on Coleman. It could be a case of him or Kenny. The rest yes, they'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.