Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why buy a striker and shoehorn richarlison on the right when you could just buy a natural wide player for right side

this... we finally have two strikers that are scoring, with a highly rated young striker on the bench. Why would you disrupt that because you lack a winger? Moving richy and then Buying a striker ... what happens if the striker doesn’t work out? Then we have richy out of position and another waste of Space in the squad not scoring. If he need a rw we should just buy a rw

Why buy a striker and shoehorn richarlison on the right when you could just buy a natural wide player for right side
I agree, I think its more difficult to find a striker from a foreign league who can adapt to scoring in the premier league, as opposed to finding a player to fill the void on the right wing. Richarlison and DCL were one of our few highlights last season, why break it up?

Why you would want to move our most potent goal scoring threat onto the wing

Because "our most potent goalscoring threat" has proven he can score goals all around the pitch - central in a 442, out wide for Brazil in a 433, out wide for Silva in a 4231.

Ronaldo has played on the wing, central and wide forward in both flanks throughout his career and scored goals left, right and centre as he is a talent - as is Richarlison.

If you think we can just go out there and replace Bernard/Walcott with a winger who can bag 15+ a season then good luck with that. Outside of Mane & Salah I cant think of many wide players who have scored around that level in the Prem in recent seasons.

Fact is we havent replaced Lukaku and we still need an out and out natural finisher up top - who you taking out DCL or Rich?

Otherwise you must think we have enough goals up top when we are sat 12th, having tonked not one single team by 4 or more goals this season and scraping by sides such as Brighton at home by the single 1 goal missing chance after chance (like games against Newcastle, Arsenal etc.)

We are lightyears away from the top 6 and up top is just as much to do with it as the midfield, defence and the keeper.

Because "our most potent goalscoring threat" has proven he can score goals all around the pitch - central in a 442, out wide for Brazil in a 433, out wide for Silva in a 4231.

Ronaldo has played on the wing, central and wide forward in both flanks throughout his career and scored goals left, right and centre as he is a talent - as is Richarlison.

If you think we can just go out there and replace Bernard/Walcott with a winger who can bag 15+ a season then good luck with that. Outside of Mane & Salah I cant think of many wide players who have scored around that level in the Prem in recent seasons.

Fact is we havent replaced Lukaku and we still need an out and out natural finisher up top - who you taking out DCL or Rich?

Otherwise you must think we have enough goals up top when we are sat 12th, having tonked not one single team by 4 or more goals this season and scraping by sides such as Brighton at home by the single 1 goal missing chance after chance (like games against Newcastle, Arsenal etc.)

We are lightyears away from the top 6 and up top is just as much to do with it as the midfield, defence and the keeper.

no

not even read it, just no

I undetstand the logic of moving Richarlison to RW so that he can bring 10+ goals from that position then signing a centre forward who csn bring in say 15 to play with DCL.

However we cant disrupt their partnership.

What we really need to do is find a goalscoring right winger.

I undetstand the logic of moving Richarlison to RW so that he can bring 10+ goals from that position then signing a centre forward who csn bring in say 15 to play with DCL.

However we cant disrupt their partnership.

What we really need to do is find a goalscoring right winger.

....we are linked to Denis Bouanga who scores from the left, similar to Richarlison. I admit to only watching YouTube clips but he looks decent and his goalscoring record backs that up.

You’ll know more than me, Zat, but I like the look of him.

How much for Brandt mate?
Just seems effortless for him. Granted i've not seen much of him other than since Bundesliga has returned

Hes class isnt he + rapid.

....we are linked to Denis Bouanga who scores from the left, similar to Richarlison. I admit to only watching YouTube clips but he looks decent and his goalscoring record backs that up.

You’ll know more than me, Zat, but I like the look of him.

Not really but reports that hes inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.