Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No spud, Holgate is a CB.

Gmblammo is the hero we need.

But big Andre will be bossing things again next week so its all good.

That vermin we played today are 1 of the best teams in the world, we wont face teams of that standard every week.
Is Gbamin a number 8 though? I assumed he was more box-to-box a la Doucoure..

Why cant someone be positive AND also question things?

Not like im crying we aint winning 5 nil every week is it - we have 1 CF at the club currently (I dont include one legged Tosun as he's gash).

Maybe in your world its only black or white / positive or negative but thankfully I live in a world of grey.

Do worry that not having a back up to DCL will hurt us. In any of our previous ten years it might not have any meaningful impact - but think we have a big chance of top 4 this year and even a striker off the bench who could pop up with 5 goals in a season could be the difference. . Richarlison’s red card has obviously emphasised the problem.

Do worry that not having a back up to DCL will hurt us. In any of our previous ten years it might not have any meaningful impact - but think we have a big chance of top 4 this year and even a striker off the bench who could pop up with 5 goals in a season could be the difference. . Richarlison’s red card has obviously emphasised the problem.

Mandzukic on a free for 8 months? Or we use Tosun as 3rd choice when needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.