Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish would fit in perfectly in this side.
Would he be tempted to Goodison and a top 3 side before the next season starts?
Snap up from an Aston Villa side that is riding off the back of his incredible play.
Can Everton make that sort of transfer...yet?

Not going to be happy with being left with no forward on the bench. Can't imagine him thinking well at least we have that useless Tosun to come back in
Think its down to trust mate.
As I said the right type wasnt available for Carlo's system.
This is a work in progress , & as he says its evolution not revolution. So I would rather put my faith in him , he knows what he's doing .

Grealish would fit in perfectly in this side.
Would he be tempted to Goodison and a top 3 side before the next season starts?
Snap up from an Aston Villa side that is riding off the back of his incredible play.
Can Everton make that sort of transfer...yet?
No.

Where would you play him?

He plays the same position as Richarlison and would cost 70m, so kinda a bit much for a sub.

Grealish-Alan-Doucoure
Digne, Grealish, Richrlison down left, like a pack mongrel wolves
If people really want to replace Gomes, we could at least replace him with a number 8 or a 6, not a Left Winger.

Grealish is a cracking player, really kicked on the last 12months, but he's played most of his career and done most of his damage at LW.

Plus he would be 1 of the most expensive players in the league currently.

Im not sure we are at the spend 80m on 1 player stage, if we only had 1 problem, then sure, but I think we have a few issues that need addressing.

Gomes and Pickford the weak links

Coleman’s age and injury proneness as well

3 biggest area we need to strengthen imo

maybe holgate will replace Gomes when he is fit
No spud, Holgate is a CB.

Gmblammo is the hero we need.

But big Andre will be bossing things again next week so its all good.

That vermin we played today are 1 of the best teams in the world, we wont face teams of that standard every week.

If people really want to replace Gomes, we could at least replace him with a number 8 or a 6, not a Left Winger.

Grealish is a cracking player, really kicked on the last 12months, but he's played most of his career and done most of his damage at LW.

Plus he would be 1 of the most expensive players in the league currently.

Im not sure we are at the spend 80m on 1 player stage, if we only had 1 problem, then sure, but I think we have a few issues that need addressing.
I'm sure your probably right.
But get the feeling there'll be players wanting to come here, we now have a chance at.
The Derby's back to its best baby!

Gomes and Pickford the weak links

Coleman’s age and injury proneness as well

3 biggest area we need to strengthen imo

maybe holgate will replace Gomes when he is fit
No he can’t, I’m not a huge fan of Gomes and can actually see him going next summer. Hopefully Gbamin will come in and play centrally with Allan right Doucoure left. And we buy another quality midfielder. To add to the mix.

And 2 of Davies, Delph and siggurdsson gives us other options and cover.

But agree about RB and keeper. Add another quality attacker. So 4 signings and we really could be in business. Should maybe enjoy this season first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.