Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but sadly for him Carlo doesn't appear to rate him and he probably wont be given the time.
Isn't that because he has James fit and available though. I don't think he will ever play them both in the same team and James is obviously far superior.

But if James was unavailable for whatever reason I think Carlo would consider him. He played him in the first 2 League Cup gams and in fairness was probably our best player after the two young kids.

I think ultimately we need an extra player to play wide right in games against lesser teams when Carlo may want to give James a free role behind a front 3. that would be a pacey wide man who could score goals. I hoped we would get one this window but I guess we need to be more patient given our financial situation.

Weird to loan out Kean then if we were bringing nobody else in
honestly think Carlo may have just wanted him away from the squad. Reading between the lines it seems the lad may have some maturing to and Carlo would just assume he did it somewhere else. He simply may not know how to be a professional yet.

don’t think this was about talent, I think it was about attitude.

i also don’t think Carlo and Marcel lost sleep thinking about how to replace Kean’s 2 league goals from last season.

Prob not doing anymore as lower league clubs will end up having higher prices as they kno clubs cant deal anywhere else. The club could get better deals in jan even a player like king would be less as is last chance they can sell

honestly think Carlo may have just wanted him away from the squad. Reading between the lines it seems the lad may have some maturing to and Carlo would just assume he did it somewhere else. He simply may not know how to be a professional yet.

i also don’t think Carlo and Marcel lost sleep thinking about how to replace Kean’s 2 league goals from last season.

Don't have to read between the lines.

Kean asked for a move. Club said no at first. Kean asked again, and again, and the club let him go.

Brands' plan is still to have him back at the club next year.

Probably and it makes sense in terms of retaining his value too. But any long term injuries to Dom or Richy and we are struggling.

Great shout. Have heard about him. Seems he's been around for ages. Didn't James the king actually write some stories about him? Could be a potential clash of egos there... Though reckon his wage demands would be reasonable.

Sorry, I digress, is he better than king, sarr or buendia?

Maybe someone's got some stats or a you tube vid to show us...

Prob not doing anymore as lower league clubs will end up having higher prices as they kno clubs cant deal anywhere else. The club could get better deals in jan even a player like king would be less as is last chance they can sell
The championship clubs that were relegated may need to sell some of the players that were on higher wages, or even sell those that can attract a decent fee. Also some players may not suit the Championship.

As we approach the deadline they may become more desperate. If our target is King or Sarr it may work to our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.