Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its poor that mate but lets be honest, you wont find a goalie that hasnt made a howler and its interesting that there aren't many vids of his mistakes whereas there are absolute tons of Pickfords howlers. Just need someone who can put pressure on Pickford and he doesn't need to be a world beater, just competent imo.

Mad mistake?! He's Karate Kid Kicked him mate!

He's absolutely awful. Not just because of that clip, because every time I see him he looks like a deer in headlights.

I refuse to believe Brands and Carlo believe he's the answer.
That 'tackle' reminded me of his English namesake Paul Gazza in the FA Cup Final (also Spurs?).... Could Paulo Gazzinaga be a case of 'bring a blue home'?

Yeah its poor that mate but lets be honest, you wont find a goalie that hasnt made a howler and its interesting that there aren't many vids of his mistakes whereas there are absolute tons of Pickfords howlers. Just need someone who can put pressure on Pickford and he doesn't need to be a world beater, just competent imo.
Absolutely agree

Ben Foster would be the one for me though. Just bang average but at least consistently average with a smatter of brilliant saves and the odd gaffe.

Gazzinaga for me is consistently under par.

Pickford had a good first season for us. If his confidence is now shattered beyond repair it makes sense to have someone In on loan who is capable of coming in who won’t drop a clanger every game. With there being no crowd at the moment it might help Pickford to rebuild and the we can replace him permanently next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.