Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they’re getting over inflated fees for players who aren’t that good.

Pickford is better than Ramsdale. He’s proven that every season of his career up to now bar the last and will prove that again over the next few years.

We may see Ake filed alongside Mangala in the near future and I haven’t really seen much of Brooks.

Teams with 5 or 6 decent players though don’t get relegated no matter how much rubbish they have as we have found out ourselves. Maybe a few of their players are just over rated.

Opinions. Not saying you're wrong....but..

Pickford most error prone Keeper in league more or less. Ramsdale for me had a better season despite being relegated.

Ake. Clearly divides opinion. Way better than Mangala. Comparison is laughable. HG player is why he signed him but Pep obviously sees something. He is in our team ahead of Keane and Branthwaite currebtly and probably on par with Mina.

Brooks. More creative on our RHS than current options.

Opinions. Not saying you're wrong....but..

Pickford most error prone Keeper in league more or less. Ramsdale for me had a better season despite being relegated.

Ake. Clearly divides opinion. Way better than Mangala. Comparison is laughable. HG player is why he signed him but Pep obviously sees something. He is in our team ahead of Keane and Branthwaite currebtly and probably on par with Mina.

Brooks. More creative on our RHS than current options.
Brooks would not only be our most creative player, he’d be one of our best players. Would be ideal for the RW in a 4-4-2.

On loan with a view to buy would be a good deal. Can play LB or RB, still young and was quite highly rated a year or two ago. Maybe one who just needs time and games to adapt
He looks quite good in them deceiving Youtube videos, Like Lukaku he could become a decent player if given fair game time.

I'd definitely sign Brooks not many links that we are looking at him though. Maybe we are spending all our dosh on the two midfielders then we do loans for RB and RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.