Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Brands hadn't of let Silva down/Gbamin didnt . We would have had pace and power. How far away we are now from this. Best of all we might have sold Siggy for £20m+ that summer and we wouldn't have Iwobi. I thought Walcott was bad until I watch that lad!

Pickford

Coleman Mina Zouma Digne

Doucoure Gomes Gbamin

Zaha DCL Richarlison

Replace Coleman, Add Holgate instead of Zouma, and possibly change up Mina or a new CB then you have yourself a decent team

Valencia are looking to sell like half thier squad, could be worth a punt on some of them

Not that i know who like

I havnt seen them play for years, have no idea who plays for them and have no idea where they are in their league . Saying that ... I would take all their midfielders and GK in place of ours

Well generally clubs will just flat out refuse to sell after the prem deadline is closed.

But i think the Liverpool situation with Coutinho was partly because of the different deadlines.

They had to pretend he was injured for the start of the season, and then sold him in January anyway because his head wasnt in it. If the window had still been open for prem clubs they might have allowed him to go in August knowing they could bring a replacement in.

They still made £100million from that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.