Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im working on the assumption that Delph, Gomes, Gmblammo, Iceland and Davies will all still be here.

Whereas at RB we have a 45 year Coleman and Kenny who has hardly played at a level above DAS SPL.

Outs will determine everything this summer and most of those are hard, hard sells.
I reckon Iceland sold or loaned. Davies loaned. Who knows on Delph he has barely played. Ideally I'd like four players and that includes a right back but as you say we may have to make do with Kenny.

Well its not pointless is it. Brands said himself there wont be major changes, no names etc. CA said we will improve the quality of the squad. Signing 1 better player does that but it doesnt mean hes been backed.. Secondly, it's BECAUSE we have backed other managers that we may not be able to back CA. We are stuck with absolute dross stealing a living. We may have to sell to buy, and if we can't sell....

We dont know what the situation is going to be this summer. Brands has made it clear taht we have to bring down the wages to then invest them better.

I’m totally optimistic we will get carlo whom he wants mate

Well its not pointless is it. Brands said himself there wont be major changes, no names etc. CA said we will improve the quality of the squad. Signing 1 better player does that but it doesnt mean hes been backed.. Secondly, it's BECAUSE we have backed other managers that we may not be able to back CA. We are stuck with absolute dross stealing a living. We may have to sell to buy, and if we can't sell....

We dont know what the situation is going to be this summer. Brands has made it clear taht we have to bring down the wages to then invest them better.
We will find out soon enough, I think the truth is probably Somewhere in the middle.

It won’t be sell to buy and it won’t be just loans And frees. Carlo said we don’t need to sell to buy.

The main point is , You Don’t hire Ancelotti pay him a fortune and not back him. Moshiri has wanted this type of name at the top of the club since he took over. Surely he’s not going to possibly lose him, by not backing him. And being forced to look for another manager next season.

Malang Sarr is on a free, not the fella from Watford - just in case there's any confusion.

Malang would be a great buy for us, left sided CB and an immediate upgrade.
He’s not the biggest though, I’m not sure him abd holgate would be a great partnership. Also I read he’s been playing left back at Nice last season.

If he can’t cope in central defence in the french league, that doesn’t bode well

He’s not the biggest though, I’m not sure him abd holgate would be a great partnership. Also I read he’s been playing left back at Nice last season.

If he can’t cope in central defence in the french league, that doesn’t bode well
He's played both. I'm not really sure the reasoning for moving him around tbh, but it doesn't look like him playing CB led to a ton of goals. Whoscored's rating system (take with a huge grain of salt, but I don't really know what else to turn to) has his score higher in the center. All things considered I'd definitely have him so long as we can keep the wages reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.