Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's played both. I'm not really sure the reasoning for moving him around tbh, but it doesn't look like him playing CB led to a ton of goals. Whoscored's rating system (take with a huge grain of salt, but I don't really know what else to turn to) has his score higher in the center. All things considered I'd definitely have him so long as we can keep the wages reasonable.
I don’t know a lot about, just a few years a remember reading about what a potentially top talent he was.

We will find out soon enough, I think the truth is probably Somewhere in the middle.

It won’t be sell to buy and it won’t be just loans And frees. Carlo said we don’t need to sell to buy.

The main point is , You Don’t hire Ancelotti pay him a fortune and not back him. Moshiri has wanted this type of name at the top of the club since he took over. Surely he’s not going to possibly lose him, by not backing him. And being forced to look for another manager next season.

yep ;)

Heres Weston McKennie in gif
Weston McKennie obligatory youtube video

Just what we need, somebody who cant concentrate or tackle.

tackle.jpg

Football Manager mode ENABLED

We have some sellable players that could fetch a fee towards the pot, I think the following need to go.

Sigurdsson 12M
IWOBI 16M
Pickford 35M
Tosun 7M
Besic 2M
Walcott 7M
Davies 12M
Keane 19M

110M

I'm not saying these prices are realistic just trying to get a ballpark figure, I also dont think for a second we will get rid of even half that list and its sickening to look at their values and think of the wasted money.

First we need CM's then then wingers followed by CB a GK... but honestly I can't see use selling IWOBI.

Pope
Coleman Holgate Mina Digne
?? Allan ?? Iwobi
Richarlison DCL

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.