Heres my list for March :)

Leno / Rico or Pickford/Butland if we go English
Dominic Iorfa
Jonathan Tah
Bernardo Silva /Yarmolenko
Youri Tielemans
Jermaine Defoe

Hahahaha whats with the Defoe love??

Keeper - go German hahaha! The rest is up for arguments, i don't think we have an option for Tielemans (finance being boosted or not), Tah i can't see moving except to someone like Dortmund or Bayern - be a great player though.

Yarmolenko - you know I am not sure, i think last summer he was right player at the right price - someone who is highish profile, the price was tumbling because of contract expiring and we could have nabbed him. Am not so sure he is still top of the list for the price his chairman will want.

Never heard or Iorfa....!

Keeper - go German hahaha! The rest is up for arguments, i don't think we have an option for Tielemans (finance being boosted or not), Tah i can't see moving except to someone like Dortmund or Bayern - be a great player though.

Yarmolenko - you know I am not sure, i think last summer he was right player at the right price - someone who is highish profile, the price was tumbling because of contract expiring and we could have nabbed him. Am not so sure he is still top of the list for the price his chairman will want.

Just think defoe is a proven scorer and even knocking them in for sunderland. Would be an option off the bench if we needed a goal...good for a season.

iorfa is a centre back / right back at wolves. 20 years old and a big lad whose the opposite o coleman and i think may be good with deulofeu.

Tah would be amazing for us as a pure defender...no more headed goals conceded...the defensive lukaku.

Tielemans i think should be signed to compete with Besic in CM but trained by Barry to play DM. Hes already looked good in all 3 central positions so very handy signing.

Rico looks top class to me and ive said he will usurp De Gea soon. Also we have a spanish coach and spanish goalkeeping coach and robles there to help him settle.

No he has - his ability on the ball and eye for a pass is great and he is most definitely feisty - but stature wise (this is my opinion) i think he is very much along the lines of David Silva - and would need a lot of time to get settled in the league and the intensity.

All due respect to France and Portugal but they aren't the most intense leagues. It took Silva time and he was already a top class player.

If just stature then look at yarmolenko, hes a beast.

Just think defoe is a proven scorer and even knocking them in for sunderland. Would be an option off the bench if we needed a goal...good for a season.

iorfa is a centre back / right back at wolves. 20 years old and a big lad whose the opposite o coleman and i think may be good with deulofeu.

Tah would be amazing for us as a pure defender...no more headed goals conceded...the defensive lukaku.

Tielemans i think should be signed to compete with Besic in CM but trained by Barry to play DM. Hes already looked good in all 3 central positions so very handy signing.

Rico looks top class to me and ive said he will usurp De Gea soon. Also we have a spanish coach and spanish goalkeeping coach and robles there to help him settle.

Think there is a long time before that happens mate.

Yarmolenko would be the most shrewd signing we could make, right age - at his peak, desperate to prove himself in a higher league so well motivated, strong, big and great set piece man as well, throw on top of that he has a wand of a left foot and has a winning mentality and honestly mate their is nothing he brings to the table that wouldn't improve us. Can see Ross learning a lot from training and playing with him as well as both are powerful, like to beat a man and have a thunderfuck of a shot on them

Only negative for me is that he is naturally best on the right side - and we have deulofeu and Lennon their atm, but assuming Lennon can play left as well as right (not sure if it would lessen his game much doing so though) and Deulofeu could play left or centre - and long term dropped off Rom could be a spot he thrives in - should Ross eventually end up deeper.

A lot of if's their ofc but it would give us a top quality and proven player and open up more options in the squad and tactically during games

If pienaar staying, the guy's finished. Hardly played in 2 years, we also need better imo.

While I like pienaar and thought he was a very good player. I don't think he was as good as some of our fans think. We need better to challenge the top 4
He wasn't as good as SOME fans think ??
Our season was finished the day he moved to Spurs, Baines spent months just running down the wing with tears in his eyes, His leaving was the end of Everton back then. We looked toothless and lacked ANY attacking threat. I agree It appears he's coming to the end of his career with us, By god though I guarantee that had he just been bought at the age of 24 we would be looking at champions league this season. He really was my all time favorite Everton player, He had such vision, Never seen such a clever footballer and I for one will miss him hugely when he goes....If not his mad skillz, His deep deep voice..I think him and Tyson's voice boxes were swapped as Babies.

Yarmolenko would be the most shrewd signing we could make, right age - at his peak, desperate to prove himself in a higher league so well motivated, strong, big and great set piece man as well, throw on top of that he has a wand of a left foot and has a winning mentality and honestly mate their is nothing he brings to the table that wouldn't improve us. Can see Ross learning a lot from training and playing with him as well as both are powerful, like to beat a man and have a thunderfuck of a shot on them

Only negative for me is that he is naturally best on the right side - and we have deulofeu and Lennon their atm, but assuming Lennon can play left as well as right (not sure if it would lessen his game much doing so though) and Deulofeu could play left or centre - and long term dropped off Rom could be a spot he thrives in - should Ross eventually end up deeper.

A lot of if's their ofc but it would give us a top quality and proven player and open up more options in the squad and tactically during games

I honestly don't doubt that mate.

My doubts are if the prices which he will probably go for now after signing that new contract make him at the top of the list for us. I think last summer it was a case of right player, right price and right time - then, well we know what happened. I also have concerns where he would fit in the team.

Where do you think he would have played if we signed him last summer and where would he fit in now ?

Martinez must have a plan where to play him and id guess left side and swap across during games but if thats the case then its odd hes not tried deulofeu at LW.

T

players like yarmelenko who are not quite top of the list of the champions league elite teams (I believe he should be) should be our market they are effectively good enough for champions league teams but are expensive so they are relucntant to take a punt. Lukaku fell into the same bracket & to an extent Torres & Suarez were similar lots of top teams looked at them & as they were deemed expensive they passed up the chance. If we have the chance to sign champions league standard players we need to take it as many players regardless of our new wealthy still won't join us.

I honestly don't doubt that mate.

My doubts are if the prices which he will probably go for now after signing that new contract make him at the top of the list for us. I think last summer it was a case of right player, right price and right time - then, well we know what happened. I also have concerns where he would fit in the team.

Think in mnay ways Martinez has set his stall on him mate, and he is stubborn on targets (McGeady, Cleverley, Deulofeu all show that) , for the owner what better way to show the difference than going and getting the manager the player we failed too, even if it does cost a bit more than we wanted to pay, would be a statement signing

Don't think we need Yarmalenko now, Lennon has that position sewn up for me. Every game played....MOTM performance says it all. When / If Lennon has a few bad games we have Deulofeu to return with something to prove, Nope for me we have to strengthen on the left and it has to be an attacking midfielder. With peoples knowledge of foreign teams, Wont someone please reel off some names so I can do my summer transfer posh toilet youtube tissue using work break (phew) !! or the "S.T.P.T.Y.T.B"

Status
Not open for further replies.