Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes alright, gone off the boil the last few months
That's the thing though. No doubting they've got too many sub standard players, but when a team like Newcastle enters in that dynamic of losing, players look worse than they really are.
The same thing happens with a wining team. I always remember the great Ajax team of the mid 90s. Chock full of boss players like Seedorf, Davids, Overmars, Kluivert and Litmaanen. But then you had the likes of Ronald De Boer and Winston Bogarde. The first was pretty ordinary and the second was pony. Yet they both looked really good with Ajax.

Oh god, Janmaat plays like he just showed up after a 3 month meth bender or went out the last week finger dipping molly all night. His mind seems to be slower than his feet which is saying a lot.

Totally agree on your newcastle posts.

Its been said by a few that Jamaat has been awful this season. Perez doesnt look too bad but needs a couple more seasons really to develop and newcastle isnt the best place for that. Even the championship with regular games could be good

The centre back you mentioned would be a very good signing ad is their best player by miles. Wijnaldum would be a good signing for us also but where would he play as we have Barkley and Tarashaj in his position for next season?

Personally id like to see Pickford and watmore off sunderland and possibly M'Vila if hes not a lunatic anymore but id also like to see newcastle get relegated so hope they stay up!

Yes.
Too many syllables and funny foreign names.

We need more british steel and zeal, those diving poncey foreigners are ruining our game.

Said the Kiwi :)

Seriously in terms of English players...

Lewis Cook ( @BlueToff )
Jordan Pickford
Duncan Watmore

id also like to see kone out for defoe

Bernardo Silva.

In my opinion he would take well over a year to get acclimatised to our league mate - he would be absolutely dry bummed while he is settling in.

No doubt a good player, but he is a lightweight David Silva. and it took him time to settle and deal with the league.

I think we need in the following order!

A top class keeper with potential to massively grow: Horn/Leno.

A top class replacement for Pienaar: not sure who - might be one of the only ones not totally sold on Yarmolenko.

A good right back to push Coleman (needs competition been his poorest season for me: ?

A top class centre mid: No idea.

Then replace whoever goes (from the first team if any) with good players, not using the money to spend on loads of crap like the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.