Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy a Pienaar replacement if he's not staying. I've noticed alot of our forward play has been right sided, Would love to see Baines properly utilized..Imagine how potent we would be with both flanks capable of attacking. The player would need the guile of Pienaar and the pace and workmanship of Lennon. That would be my major signing this summer, That and a goal keeper.

Fancy a Pienaar replacement if he's not staying. I've noticed alot of our forward play has been right sided, Would love to see Baines properly utilized..Imagine how potent we would be with both flanks capable of attacking. The player would need the guile of Pienaar and the pace and workmanship of Lennon. That would be my major signing this summer, That and a goal keeper.

Staying or not he needs replacing - we have needed a proper replacement for him for a couple of seasons now - Cleverly isn't it even though he has been filling that role.

Almost like playing lennon on the left, now thats an idea ...

If pienaar staying, the guy's finished. Hardly played in 2 years, we also need better imo.

While I like pienaar and thought he was a very good player. I don't think he was as good as some of our fans think. We need better to challenge the top 4

If pienaar staying, the guy's finished. Hardly played in 2 years, we also need better imo.

While I like pienaar and thought he was a very good player. I don't think he was as good as some of our fans think. We need better to challenge the top 4
One of our best players over the past decade or two, a couple of injury hit seasons dont hide the fact. Shows we've not got close to finding a replacement

One of our best players over the past decade or two, a couple of injury hit seasons dont hide the fact. Shows we've not got close to finding a replacement
Good player but not the world class superstar some people think.

Couldn't hack it at Dortmund and couldn't get in a Spurs team challenging for 4th place at best

In my opinion he would take well over a year to get acclimatised to our league mate - he would be absolutely dry bummed while he is settling in.

No doubt a good player, but he is a lightweight David Silva. and it took him time to settle and deal with the league.

Hes done pretty well in Spain from Portugal and was excellent for the national side. He's also a bit feisty and tracks back. I like him...fantastic passing range of course but good running with the ball too...i think he would do very well.

Edit: france not spain lolz

I think we need in the following order!

A top class keeper with potential to massively grow: Horn/Leno.

A top class replacement for Pienaar: not sure who - might be one of the only ones not totally sold on Yarmolenko.

A good right back to push Coleman (needs competition been his poorest season for me: ?

A top class centre mid: No idea.

Then replace whoever goes (from the first team if any) with good players, not using the money to spend on loads of crap like the RS

Heres my list for March :)

Leno / Rico or Pickford/Butland if we go English
Dominic Iorfa
Jonathan Tah
Bernardo Silva /Yarmolenko
Youri Tielemans
Jermaine Defoe

Hes done pretty well in Spain from Portugal and was excellent for the national side. He's also a bit feisty and tracks back. I like him...fantastic passing range of course but good running with the ball too...i think he would do very well.

Edit: france not spain lolz

No he has - his ability on the ball and eye for a pass is great and he is most definitely feisty - but stature wise (this is my opinion) i think he is very much along the lines of David Silva - and would need a lot of time to get settled in the league and the intensity.

All due respect to France and Portugal but they aren't the most intense leagues. It took Silva time and he was already a top class player.

Defoe? Really?!

Also are you picking (foreign) names out of a hate here or what?

I have probably watched the foreign players more than the english ones tbh.

Defoe would be ideal off the bench if we needed a goal...he also is old enough to teach rom a few tricks i reckon...

Status
Not open for further replies.