Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it though HK? Do you know just how long we've been in discussions with a player for?

No, nobody really does.

The only deal that has 'taken a while' has been this one with Witsel, which really can't be helped.

Deals for every club take a while. It's not just us.

Of course. That is just my guess. I was hoping we get the new signings in at our earliest opportunity.

Has nothing to do with Arnautovic (who I wouldn't want anyways).

And yes if you have lots of money to spend you start signing people as soon as possible.

Other teams have identified targets and quickly signed said targets. Everton drag their feet and wait and wait and then scramble as the window is about to close. Just don't see the point in waiting until mid-August to start signing. Get them in early to start bonding with their new team before the season starts instead of two or three games into the season.

But you're literally making that up mate.

We have quite clearly gone for targets. Just because they haven't been signed yet doesn't mean 'Everton are dragging their feet'.

Plus, the club has undergone a lot of fundamental changes, and just to add to it during a major tournament as well.

Of course. That is just my guess. I was hoping we get the new signings in at our earliest opportunity.

you've answered your own question mate - 'at the earliest opportunity'

we've clearly gone for players and have tried/are still trying to get our no.1 targets in.

we finished 11th last year and without Europe it was always gonna be hard to attract players of the quality we need to push us on - which is what we are still attempting to do.

Once Pogba joins Utd, everything will fall into place regarding who we sign.
Mata is our first target, if we get him (once Pogba signs for Utd) this will determine which of our other targets we follow up on.

We'll beat Spurs even if we don't sign anybody else between now and then, but if we really don't get at least 3 better players than what we currently have in our first XI then 11th seems about right, again.

no it doesn't.

our squad as it stands is capable of finishing top 8 easily.

a good manager makes a whole lot of difference.

Every day

tumblr_nej6h0m3zZ1r5jojqo1_400.gif

what have i got to do with it?

you've answered your own question mate - 'at the earliest opportunity'

we've clearly gone for players and have tried/are still trying to get our no.1 targets in.

we finished 11th last year and without Europe it was always gonna be hard to attract players of the quality we need to push us on - which is what we are still attempting to do.

I think you need to measure the timescale sometimes. It's now end of July. If we are not able to sign these supposed no.1 targets like Witsel we got to move on at the right time. We are in for Witsel at the end of June, it's now a month and he is still dragging things on.

What a [Poor language removed] grim read this thread is
There are some absolute *removed on here with their [Poor language removed] brat, six year old, i want this now, I want that now attitude

There is 4 weeks, 4 [Poor language removed] whole weeks left of the transfer window. I dont agree with that but thats a different discussion but just let the manager, the dof and moshiri get on with their [Poor language removed] jobs and stop whining like little bitchy girls

If there is no-one in once the window shuts then you can enjoy your told you so moment - Pricks

MODS HAVE SEEN THIS AND WARNED MEMBER

Last edited by a moderator:
But you're literally making that up mate.

We have quite clearly gone for targets. Just because they haven't been signed yet doesn't mean 'Everton are dragging their feet'.

Plus, the club has undergone a lot of fundamental changes, and just to add to it during a major tournament as well.
We have clearly gone for targets? Witsel is the only confirmed target. The rest are speculation.

Actions speak louder than words and right now Everton are very very quiet compared to the other "contenders"

Our biggest signings could very well end up being our manager and DoF.

Whatever happens will happen I guess.

No matter how you dress it up its been a awful window considering the amount of linked players done deals, itkfridays its been a massive damp squid of a summer now we are 2 weeks away from watching the same squad who sulked and moped there way from xmas to May hardly reason to feel full of optimism for season

Status
Not open for further replies.