Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to measure the timescale sometimes. It's now end of July. If we are not able to sign these supposed no.1 targets like Witsel we got to move on at the right time. We are in for Witsel at the end of June, it's now a month and he is still dragging things on.

yes but just because we the masses don't know every player the club has enquired about/spoke with doesn't mean it isn't happening, which people on here can't get in their heads...

I think you need to measure the timescale sometimes. It's now end of July. If we are not able to sign these supposed no.1 targets like Witsel we got to move on at the right time. We are in for Witsel at the end of June, it's now a month and he is still dragging things on.

There's 5 weeks, 35 days exactly.

Who cares if it is against a CL club or a newly promtoed one, how exactly does that matter?

Flip side - our first game is against a team whose 'England' core looked utterly goosed at the end of the season and had a shocking euro tournament with all the stick that came with that, who are also going to be missing Dembele for our game - who is arguably the player who makes the entire side tick, and whose pre season consists of a PR excercise flying around Australia

we are 2 weeks and 4 days away so closer to 3 weeks anyway

A sold out Goodison, 3pm kickoff, a 'BIG' team coming on opening weekend for the first time in ages, the first game of the Koeman era, sorry mate but if your worrying because we havents signed anyone whilst it's still not even the end of July, then you are kneejerking

LOL

178.jpg

We have clearly gone for targets? Witsel is the only confirmed target. The rest are speculation.

Actions speak louder than words and right now Everton are very very quiet compared to the other "contenders"

Our biggest signings could very well end up being our manager and DoF.

Whatever happens will happen I guess.

Liverpool have spent £80mil already on players that don't particularly improve them, bar the keeper (maybe)

Spurs have signed a few players primarily as back up

United were always gonna spend big money but tbh they aren't our 'rivals' atm are they?

Arsenal have signed Xhaka and that's about it?

City will be title contenders so why worry about them?

Chelsea have bought an unproven (at the highest level) youngster and Kante (who is a very good signing)

Leicester have sold one of their best players and not made any stellar signings

West Ham have signed two wingers with sporadic pasts and attitudes

Stoke have signed Joe Allen

Southampton have lost two of their best players and their manager - coincidentally to us...

I've took Bill's lead from the other year. Yup, I'm still watching this space...... .Please Everton make something happen soon

What a [Poor language removed] grim read this thread is
There are some absolute thundercunts on here with their [Poor language removed] brat, six year old, i want this now, I want that now attitude

There is 4 weeks, 4 [Poor language removed] whole weeks left of the transfer window. I dont agree with that but thats a different discussion but just let the manager, the dof and moshiri get on with their [Poor language removed] jobs and stop whining like little bitchy girls

If there is no-one in once the window shuts then you can enjoy your told you so moment - Pricks
See you later mate.

Liverpool have spent £80mil already on players that don't particularly improve them, bar the keeper (maybe)

Spurs have signed a few players primarily as back up

United were always gonna spend big money but tbh they aren't our 'rivals' atm are they?

Arsenal have signed Xhaka and that's about it?

City will be title contenders so why worry about them?

Chelsea have bought an unproven (at the highest level) youngster and Kante (who is a very good signing)

Leicester have sold one of their best players and not made any stellar signings

West Ham have signed two wingers with sporadic pasts and attitudes

Stoke have signed Joe Allen

Southampton have lost two of their best players and their manager - coincidentally to us...

the rs have signed players in positions they already had the most depth at and havent addressed any of their big areas of need

Spurs have made signigns not to improve them over last season but to purely mitigate the damage the CL extra games could cause on their league performance

Arsenal have signed a player no better than Coqulan who they already have, and havent addressed any of their needed areas

City have done nothing so far, signed a winger to replace sterling most likely and an injured player out till january

Chelsea are massively behind the schedule for what they set out to do - 5-6 players stated they wanted to bring in - they have brought one starter in so far

Leicester are in the process of getting bummed for their best players

West Ham have signed an injury prone player and one they had on loan last seaosn anyway

Stoke have signed Xavi

Saints have been plundered again

United, Leverpool, City and Chelsea are going to have some seriously bloated squads and still need to make a lot of transfers out or else will face a fair few meltdowns from players

What a [Poor language removed] grim read this thread is
There are some absolute thundercunts on here with their [Poor language removed] brat, six year old, i want this now, I want that now attitude

There is 4 weeks, 4 [Poor language removed] whole weeks left of the transfer window. I dont agree with that but thats a different discussion but just let the manager, the dof and moshiri get on with their [Poor language removed] jobs and stop whining like little bitchy girls

If there is no-one in once the window shuts then you can enjoy your told you so moment - Pricks

hahaha the irony is strong in this one.

the rs have signed players in positions they already had the most depth at and havent addressed any of their big areas of need

Spurs have made signigns not to improve them over last season but to purely mitigate the damage the CL extra games could cause on their league performance

Arsenal have signed a player no better than Coqulan who they already have, and havent addressed any of their needed areas

City have done nothing so far, signed a winger to replace sterling most likely and an injured player out till january

Chelsea are massively behind the schedule for what they set out to do - 5-6 players stated they wanted to bring in - they have brought one starter in so far

Leicester are in the process of getting bummed for their best players

West Ham have signed an injury prone player and one they had on loan last seaosn anyway

Stoke have signed Xavi

Saints have been plundered again

United, Leverpool, City and Chelsea are going to have some seriously bloated squads and still need to make a lot of transfers out or else will face a fair few meltdowns from players

Certainly any unease at present is quickly dissipated by a quick glance at Liverpool's signings. The transfer committee is alive and well it seems. :)

At this stage, I would rather have signed nobody than lash out what they have on players, who, by and large, leave them very much as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.