Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rs have signed players in positions they already had the most depth at and havent addressed any of their big areas of need

Spurs have made signigns not to improve them over last season but to purely mitigate the damage the CL extra games could cause on their league performance

Arsenal have signed a player no better than Coqulan who they already have, and havent addressed any of their needed areas

City have done nothing so far, signed a winger to replace sterling most likely and an injured player out till january

Chelsea are massively behind the schedule for what they set out to do - 5-6 players stated they wanted to bring in - they have brought one starter in so far

Leicester are in the process of getting bummed for their best players

West Ham have signed an injury prone player and one they had on loan last seaosn anyway

Stoke have signed Xavi

Saints have been plundered again

United, Leverpool, City and Chelsea are going to have some seriously bloated squads and still need to make a lot of transfers out or else will face a fair few meltdowns from players

All of the above is not unreasonable assessment of the summer so far and a well-written 'calm down' message to all the doom and gloom merchants.

and a CL club that we drew to twice last year, plus all of our players will be back and we actually have a competent manager.

We need signings, yes, and we'll have them. Stop fretting.
Them draws have no relevance to the game in two weeks against a club who have strengthened since then.

'All of our players' have finished 11th twice on the run.

Koeman hasn't managed one competitive game for the club yet.

Certainly any unease at present is quickly dissipated by a quick glance at Liverpool's signings. The transfer committee is alive and well it seems. :)

At this stage, I would rather have signed nobody than lash out what they have on players, who, by and large, leave them very much as they were.

If we discount City (Gundogan) and United (Mkhitarian) as 'rivals' then there is honestly nothing signed by anyone who i'm particularly bothered about us not having been in for.

All of the above is not unreasonable assessment of the summer so far and a well-written 'calm down' message to all the doom and gloom merchants.

The 'BIG' deals for the 'big' clubs havent even started yet IMO, Chelsea, City, United have all not even started - which makes our panic over lack of business sem almost comical, meanwhilst the ones who've done lots of deals, have generally bought garbage

What a [Poor language removed] grim read this thread is
There are some absolute thundercunts on here with their [Poor language removed] brat, six year old, i want this now, I want that now attitude

There is 4 weeks, 4 [Poor language removed] whole weeks left of the transfer window. I dont agree with that but thats a different discussion but just let the manager, the dof and moshiri get on with their [Poor language removed] jobs and stop whining like little bitchy girls

If there is no-one in once the window shuts then you can enjoy your told you so moment - Pricks

MODS HAVE SEEN THIS AND WARNED MEMBER

Whilst one may agree with some of the sentiments you express here, one cannot condone the language you have used.
Kindly moderate your tone and respect the fact that this forum is extremely widely read by young, old, male and female.

Who cares if it is against a CL club or a newly promtoed one, how exactly does that matter?

Flip side - our first game is against a team whose 'England' core looked utterly goosed at the end of the season and had a shocking euro tournament with all the stick that came with that, who are also going to be missing Dembele for our game - who is arguably the player who makes the entire side tick, and whose pre season consists of a PR excercise flying around Australia

we are 2 weeks and 4 days away so closer to 3 weeks anyway

A sold out Goodison, 3pm kickoff, a 'BIG' team coming on opening weekend for the first time in ages, the first game of the Koeman era, sorry mate but if your worrying because we havents signed anyone whilst it's still not even the end of July, then you are kneejerking
A CL club or a promoted side represent a huge gap in quality, do they not?

Spurs have added to their already talented squad, whilst we still have the same failures of the past two seasons with two of them wanting out.

I said closing in on two weeks, which we are.

Don't think I'm the only one asking where the hell these signings are.

I remain not in the least bit worked up over the lack of transfer activity. I think , with a decent manager, Everton's squad is pretty damn good. I suggest Koeman thinks so to. As we get closer to the window's close, agents will get edgy and Everton will conduct the business it needs to do on Everton's terms.
The new, composed and calm demeanour at the club augurs well.
I think Everton's going to surprise a lot of people this season

What a [Poor language removed] grim read this thread is
There are some absolute thundercunts on here with their [Poor language removed] brat, six year old, i want this now, I want that now attitude

There is 4 weeks, 4 [Poor language removed] whole weeks left of the transfer window. I dont agree with that but thats a different discussion but just let the manager, the dof and moshiri get on with their [Poor language removed] jobs and stop whining like little bitchy girls

If there is no-one in once the window shuts then you can enjoy your told you so moment - Pricks

MODS HAVE SEEN THIS AND WARNED MEMBER

Ha ha nice meltdown.

You hypocritical beaut xxx

I remain not in the least bit worked up over the lack of transfer activity. I think , with a decent manager, Everton's squad is pretty damn good. I suggest Koeman thinks so to. As we get closer to the window's close, agents will get edgy and Everton will the business it needs to do on Everton's terms.
The new, composed and calm demeanour at the club augurs well.
I think Everton's going to surprise a lot of people this season

Hear hear, well said that man ;)

A CL club or a promoted side represent a huge gap in quality, do they not?

Spurs have added to their already talented squad, whilst we still have the same failures of the past two seasons with two of them wanting out.

I said closing in on two weeks, which we are.

Don't think I'm the only one asking where the hell these signings are.

Not really in the first game of the season mate, widely regarded that playing a newly promoted side very early on in a new season is the worst time you can play them - still on the promotion bounce and the stuffing hasnt been kicked out them yet, our recent opening day results show that

Who have spurs bought so far that will get into their first choice starting 11 mate exactly? - Is Janssen gonna start ahead of Kane, or is Wanyama gonna replace Dier?

Why arent City fans crying about their lack of signings mate? they arguably underperformed more than us last season, so far have signed one wigner to replace a lad they paid 50m for last season and the only other signign is a guy whose injured until January in Gundogan|?

Not really in the first game of the season mate, widely regarded that playing a newly promoted side very early on in a new season is the worst time you can play them - still on the promotion bounce and the stuffing hasnt been kicked out them yet, our recent opening day results show that

Who have spurs bought so far that will get into their first choice starting 11 mate exactly? - Is Janssen gonna start ahead of Kane, or is Wanyama gonna replace Dier?

Why arent City fans crying about their lack of signings mate? they arguably underperformed more than us last season, so far have signed one wigner to replace a lad they paid 50m for last season and the only other signign is a guy whose injured until January in Gundogan|?

Yeah they only have Aguero,Silva and De Bruyne to fall back on after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.