Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnautovic has some pretty avarage scoring stats, 30 goals since 2010 in 165 appearances, I know he offers good support, but still, goes to show how thin on the ground half decent premier league strikers are.

Arnautovic? At least it will be fun trying to find him when he goes missing every other game
671579-marco-pierre-white.jpg

main-qimg-57c038228e183a1a8d7dbc61ffc8dd53

Brings physicality into the team if this is true.
He's pretty poo technically but he has charisma and definitely would be big fan favourite in no time

.....I mentioned the link with him a few days ago and generally folk on here weren't keen. I went to the Stoke game at Goodison and I thought he played well actually, sometimes a player does one thing that you really like and he delivered a fabulous cross for Stoke's winner that Howard could only parry.

Arnautovic has some pretty avarage scoring stats, 30 goals since 2010 in 165 appearances, I know he offers good support, but still, goes to show how thin on the ground half decent premier league strikers are.

We played stoke in a pre season tournament a couple of seasons ago and he stood out a mile. He was the best player on the pitch imo. He's been inconsistent, but on his day he can be very good. Bit like our Kev in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.