Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, ray of sunshine you are.

Joining date. Today.

Wow.

This is the most active efc forum and the best by far.

Use to be on Kipper back in the day, however the seams to bit of division on this site due to people being slightly deluded thinking we are going to some how magically spend 100 mil even though window and pre window has been open a wile and we have Marten..

Sell to buy.

I never said it was good but I'm also not a harbinger of doom like yourself.

I am talking sense to guide people into reality.

Have we had a good window so far

No

Will we... 50/50

Is press talk when we have a game in 19 days good enough

NO

Under Bill we tended to wait to probably save on wages, with the new regime I'm inclined to think they are checking out our whole squad out before committing.

The fact that none of our supposed targets have signed for anyone else means they too may be assessing their futures, particularly with a lot of managers changing teams.

It's frustrating to see no new players, because this normally starts the excitement for the new season but I am willing to hope the wait will be worthwhile. It's probably easier for me to take because Mata is the only linked player I actually want so not bothered that none of the others have signed.

Boring everton all over again, only instead of not having money and not signing players we now have money yet not signing players, so whats the difference

ia SKY SPORT AUSTRIA
Marko Arnautovic is immediately before a switch from Stoke City toEverton stand. According to "crown" the 27-year-old has already signed a four-year contract on Tuesday the transfer is to be officially confirmed. Made possible the transfer a release clause of around 15 million euros in the contract of Arnautovic.

YES PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.