Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionel-messi-brazilian-passport1.jpg

He showed me this at the cashpoint before he went to the chippy....It's ON!!

There are some on here that are going to believe he is Brazilian now mate

Hope your proud :oops:

Careful mate you'll be told to "go back to RAWK."

This is a place for positivity not reality. We have fantastic new signings in Mata, Witsel, Schneiderlin and Koulibaly. They might not have happened yet but they are top notch and we're the envy of the Seven Seas!

We are gonna win the league this season with Moshi's millions - he is sending out a message to one and all!

Think people on this site need a sharp dose of reality really, we are starting our campaign soon and have no additions and stones is leaving

We need 5/6 players, how long before people start to worry, the is blues on here that will be like ' give him time or get behind the club' even if we was in league 2 or had nobody signed by deadline day

Wake up this window has hardly been #nsno we have a school teacher as dof who has been here a week and hes done nothing

Fans need to stop making up excuses ' he's addressing the squad' etc

Think people on this site need a sharp dose of reality really, we are starting our campaign soon and have no additions and stones is leaving

We need 5/6 players, how long before people start to worry, the is blues on here that will be like ' give him time or get behind the club' even if we was in league 2 or had nobody signed by deadline day

Wake up this window has hardly been #nsno we have a school teacher as dof who has been here a week and hes done nothing

Fans need to stop making up excuses ' he's addressing the squad' etc

lollollollollol

So obvious.

Wonder how long it will be to the penny drops on some of you that we have a game in less than 3 weeks and have no signings.

Wonder how long it will be to the penny drops on some of you that we have a game in less than 3 weeks and have no signings.
When have we made our major signings in the past? When are most major signings made (ok I don't have stats on that, just a feeling and random collection of memories). Just see what our squad shapes up to be in September. As for the falling head syndrome I'd suggest a neck brace.

We panic when we get to September 1st and our only signing is Ste-Ken-Lenburg.

Which won't be happening @Thompsonandy

Oh and I'm very happy with press talk, it's what I make my living on.

If the season starts and he's the only one here we both know that nobody is going to have the self-control to hold off the fume until September. We will up gears into peak fume fest until the second the window slams shut.

Like, you know, how we usually do it.

We panic when we get to September 1st and our only signing is Ste-Ken-Lenburg.

Which won't be happening @Thompsonandy

Oh and I'm very happy with press talk, it's what I make my living on.

Can we come back into real world for a second, we have bought nobody, we should really try go all out for players before spurs due to the run of fixtures we have

Status
Not open for further replies.