Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Bill we tended to wait to probably save on wages, with the new regime I'm inclined to think they are checking out our whole squad out before committing.

The fact that none of our supposed targets have signed for anyone else means they too may be assessing their futures, particularly with a lot of managers changing teams.

It's frustrating to see no new players, because this normally starts the excitement for the new season but I am willing to hope the wait will be worthwhile. It's probably easier for me to take because Mata is the only linked player I actually want so not bothered that none of the others have signed.

Kinda agree - other than wouldn't mind a few of the others suggested in addition to Mata. Because of the dross of the last two seasons it's easy to forget that as of today (having not lost any key players) we have one of the most talented set of individuals we have had for a long time who vastly underachieved as a team. RK should sort that, else he is not worth what we've spent to get him. Despite probably clicking refresh as much as any true blue hoping for a headline signing, my head says better to wait to get the quality required in key positions rather than splurging the cash on squad players. We just need to be careful not to miss out on targets B and C if A starts messing us around - but that is up to RK and what he is paid to do.

ia SKY SPORT AUSTRIA
Marko Arnautovic is immediately before a switch from Stoke City toEverton stand. According to "crown" the 27-year-old has already signed a four-year contract on Tuesday the transfer is to be officially confirmed. Made possible the transfer a release clause of around 15 million euros in the contract of Arnautovic.

YES PLEASE
Brings physicality into the team if this is true.
He's pretty poo technically but he has charisma and definitely would be big fan favourite in no time

Press talk doesn't matter look at this and then tell me we are having a good window like most of you are implying.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals

At least we AINT :

BOURNEMOUTH

In

Jordon Ibe - Liverpool, £15m

Lys Mousset - Le Havre, £5.4m

Emerson Hyndman - Fulham, £0.75m

Nathan Ake - Chelsea, loan

Lewis Cook - Leeds, £10m

At least we AINT :

BURNLEY

In

Jamie Thomas - Bolton, free

Robbie Leitch - Motherwell, free

Nick Pope - Charlton, £1.1m

Johann Berg Gudmundsson - Charlton, undisclosed

At least we AINT :
CRYSTAL PALACE

In

Andros Townsend - Newcastle United, £13m

Steve Mandanda - Marseille, free

James Tomkins - West Ham, £10m

At least we AINT :
HULL

In

Jonathan Edwards - Peterborough, free

Will Mannion - AFC Wimbledon, compensation

At least we AINT :
STOKE CITY

In

Ramadan Sobhi - Al Ahly, £5m

At least we AINT :
SUNDERLAND

In

TBA

At least we AINT :
SWANSEA CITY

In

Leroy Fer - QPR, £4.75m

Mike van der Hoorn - Ajax, undisclosed

Mark Birighitti - Newcastle Jets, free

Tyler Reid - Manchester United, undisclosed

George Byers - Watford, free

Mark Birighitti - free

At least we AINT :
WEST BROMWICH ALBION

In

Matt Phillips - QPR, £5.5m

ia SKY SPORT AUSTRIA
Marko Arnautovic is immediately before a switch from Stoke City toEverton stand. According to "crown" the 27-year-old has already signed a four-year contract on Tuesday the transfer is to be officially confirmed. Made possible the transfer a release clause of around 15 million euros in the contract of Arnautovic.

YES PLEASE

I liked: Everton wants sporty improve

I didn't like them suggesting Lukaku was off though.

How can they suggest sporty improve, and in the same paragraph try and jib off Rom!

IMHO:

The 100 mil transfer budget is a fantasy. Don´t know where it came from, probably some uniformed journo tweeted something or somebody close to the club made a joke and people took it seriously. Honestly, Moshiri doesn´t have close to the kind of wealth to be able to throw a 100 m pounds at Everton.

I reckon we have about 30 mil before sales. That´s about 600 % more than Everton have ever had before so constitutes a proper change. We´ve put the chunk of that money towards getting one quality player, Witsel, but unfortunately it hasn´t come off so far. It still might however.

The remaining incomings we´ll get this summer will be financed by summer sales. Moshiri and Kenwright probably expect to sell one of our "big three" which will generate plenty of money for 4-5 new players. That´s why I believe we will sign players quite rapidly once City comes through with the money for Stones.

If you´ve supported Everton for a while you´ll recognise this dance. Sales come before purchases.

At least we AINT :

BOURNEMOUTH

In

Jordon Ibe - Liverpool, £15m

Lys Mousset - Le Havre, £5.4m

Emerson Hyndman - Fulham, £0.75m

Nathan Ake - Chelsea, loan

Lewis Cook - Leeds, £10m

At least we AINT :

BURNLEY

In

Jamie Thomas - Bolton, free

Robbie Leitch - Motherwell, free

Nick Pope - Charlton, £1.1m

Johann Berg Gudmundsson - Charlton, undisclosed

At least we AINT :
CRYSTAL PALACE

In

Andros Townsend - Newcastle United, £13m

Steve Mandanda - Marseille, free

James Tomkins - West Ham, £10m

At least we AINT :
HULL

In

Jonathan Edwards - Peterborough, free

Will Mannion - AFC Wimbledon, compensation

At least we AINT :
STOKE CITY

In

Ramadan Sobhi - Al Ahly, £5m

At least we AINT :
SUNDERLAND

In

TBA

At least we AINT :
SWANSEA CITY

In

Leroy Fer - QPR, £4.75m

Mike van der Hoorn - Ajax, undisclosed

Mark Birighitti - Newcastle Jets, free

Tyler Reid - Manchester United, undisclosed

George Byers - Watford, free

Mark Birighitti - free

At least we AINT :
WEST BROMWICH ALBION

In

Matt Phillips - QPR, £5.5m

Missed out the rs mate, 70m on turd

Imo, Koeman is wisely assessing the squad.
From the videos showing him at training and communicating with the players, I also like the way he was addressing the squad

slowly,slowly catchee monkey

Assessing the squad for four weeks before going ahead with any out-field recruitment? Gimme a break. It´s not Koeman. He´s probably been chomping at the bit to get players in since day one.

Do I smell a cross-forum vaulting?

200.gif

I wouldn't mind if we had juicy press talk to feed off but we don't even get much of that.

A lot of fans on here have convinced themselves that loads of new players are getting signed without any substantial news whatsoever.

Well done

You've actually made me hate logging on to GOT.

Congratulations.

Heard that logic regarding martinez protests 'kopite beavhour for wanting better than losing 3-0 to sunderland'

Or give him to xmas and board will sack him

yea yea same old Everton.

No players in till august to save a bit of wage.

Can you show me where this myth the club doesnt make signings till August is from cos its up there with that "must need the season ticket sales boosting" when takeover rumours came out!
I think these started out as a joke and people not pointing fingers have misinterpreted them and actually believed them as true!

Status
Not open for further replies.