Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnautovic has some pretty avarage scoring stats, 30 goals since 2010 in 165 appearances, I know he offers good support, but still, goes to show how thin on the ground half decent premier league strikers are.

....that's a poor record but he does seem to play left side as opposed to out an out striker. If it's true, either Koeman or Walsh clearly like him.

He,s an upgrade on Niasse, frankly you or I would be as well.

Pitched somewhere between the Stracc & Ibrahimovic. :)

Actually like the way he attacks when in form, shows some real drive and will do the dirty stuff Lukaku won't. Think he plays mainly from the left at Stoke. Plus, it feels good taking one from them given how only last window they seemed to be rivals for every transfer.

We would be over the moon if we had spent 70m on turd mate, your lying if you think otherwise!

On what they've bought I wouldn't mate, the keeper sound alright, mane not a fan off and can't stand wijnaldum, rest got no idea about them, but so far they've done the equivalent of us buying left back and right wingers, not addresed their problems and bought where they already had too many players

Status
Not open for further replies.