Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
its bec
on the flip side its become dull reading about players who will never sign. if they sign best time to talk about them then.

it was fine to fantasise before, the forum has just suffered due to kipper going down (allegedly) and with the advancement of social media to report every tiny thing possible, meaning fans think transfers take 20 times as long as they used too ... when in reality, the vast majority of us know very little. I think most of the ones being mentioned will be signed and there will be backup alternatives that some will earmark, but each t their own.

I think that's how it's gonna be. And I think we'll see quite a few once Stones goes.

Why? Because we'll suddenly have some money to spend, apart from our transfer budget which I think we've comitted towards Witsel.

Maybe waiting for TV money? doesn't that come into play in aug

If only Bill was fully in charge still, we'd of signed Redmond or someone crap by now!
Just have some patience people.. Never happy some Evertonians!

poster's don't have to make a point every single day that they're furious we haven't made more than 1 signing yet. If you were furious last week, we know you're going to be furious now, no need to pollute this thread by stating this day after day, especially seeing as we have tens of people doing it. (maybe hundreds)
Fume junkies pal. Can't be helped.
Their day is get up. Change sheets. Turn on laptop n fume for 10 hrs. Go to bed depressed.

Hope Walsh and Koeman aren't paying any mind to restless supporters. Trying to appease the fans is why we ended up with Niasse. I hope they take their time and bring in the right man for the job. I'll evaluate the window when it closes

hi all, im new to online forums and was advised by a pal to make sure i read the forum rules before i done anything else - (he takes his forums quiet seriously lol) - was hoping someone could point me in the rules direction? absolutely shocked at how many members this site has btw... you lads love talking... ave a good one, cheers

Hope Walsh and Koeman aren't paying any mind to restless supporters. Trying to appease the fans is why we ended up with Niasse. I hope they take their time and bring in the right man for the job. I'll evaluate the window when it closes

i imagine they're (i'm on about staff in general) a bit too busy actually doing work rather than worrying about bedwetters. If we're looking at 5 or 6 players, they'll be working on all that at once, as well as contemplating outs, re-doing the stadium, helping new staff settling in, preparing for friendlies and working in training.

I think some on here are kidding themselves into thinking this is FM and all of their daytime is focused on negotiating pay packets with clubs and players. They don't work 24/7.

hi all, im new to online forums and was advised by a pal to make sure i read the forum rules before i done anything else - (he takes his forums quiet seriously lol) - was hoping someone could point me in the rules direction? absolutely shocked at how many members this site has btw... you lads love talking... ave a good one, cheers
Wouldn't get your hopes up on any decent debates in this thread fella

Status
Not open for further replies.