Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.... We planning on signing people this summer or we going with what we've got?

Gibson will be like a new signing, the real achievement is keeping the talent we have and tying them to longer contracts, we have academy players who can step up and will save the club a lot of money. All of the above are normally trotted out to explain away lack of signings. I do think however this summer will be different. We're going for more ambitious targets and they are harder to land when you're in 11th with no European football with a new manager and DOF.

poster's don't have to make a point every single day that they're furious we haven't made more than 1 signing yet. If you were furious last week, we know you're going to be furious now, no need to pollute this thread by stating this day after day, especially seeing as we have tens of people doing it. (maybe hundreds)

poster's don't have to make a point every single day that they're furious we haven't made more than 1 signing yet. If you were furious last week, we know you're going to be furious now, no need to pollute this thread by stating this day after day, especially seeing as we have tens of people doing it. (maybe hundreds)
Furious that we haven't made more than one signing

Would be interesting to see how people react if Stones goes before we sign anyone. Would be a bit of a laugh to see the type of meltdowns.

....I don't think it would be a major issue as long as we had time to get somebody else in. I suspect it's inevitable he goes but the timeline for getting a replacement might not coincide.

its bec
so basicaly have no threads talking about transfers at all? Just wait until they've signed and then talk about them? be a bit too dull then.
on the flip side its become dull reading about players who will never sign. if they sign best time to talk about them then.

CHIMPY! What do you say

tumblr_msrkb0LEsa1r1wlywo6_r1_250.gif

Mate, he's not an Evertonian. He's a wind up merchant.

I'll eat my hat if he is. And your hat too.

So far...

IN

Stekelenburg

OUT

Osman, Hibbert, Howard, Pienarr

God mate, were you around here in 2011? Now that one was bad!

Yeah I was, under a different name. That was the Royston Drenthe one wasn't it. Moyes always had a thing for ill disciplined wingers.

Would be interesting to see how people react if Stones goes before we sign anyone. Would be a bit of a laugh to see the type of meltdowns.

I think that's how it's gonna be. And I think we'll see quite a few once Stones goes.

Why? Because we'll suddenly have some money to spend, apart from our transfer budget which I think we've comitted towards Witsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.