Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Diaz bid . Made up as well.
Probably a replacement for Richarlison if he went to PSG.

We will be talking to lots of clubs about targets and potential deals, even without a budget because that’s how transfers are arranged. The budget didn’t materialise until yesterday when Kean was sold. There was a glimmer that Rodriguez plus the Kean money may have been enough, but in the end no deal could be reached. They wanted far more than we could offer.

We may go back in for him when Richarlison is sold next summer.n

I think the window went how Brands went it to go.

Yeah I realise that doesnt make things better, but it is what it is.

We had no money due to mistakes made in the past, yes, by Brands among others.

Brands wont be going anywhere, cos the people who know why it had to be done, will appreciate why it was done.
There's absolutely no way not getting a full back was part of the plan. Its been a cock up. I'm not having it for one minute that everything went to plan.

Lots of the mistakes made were under Brands so he is partly responsible to find solutions. But if you persist with someone incompetent and expect different results, then you are going to be repeatedly frustrated.

The lack of cover on midfield and full back. And the lack of another top class attacker, could come back and bite us.

The only way we get close to the European spots is no injuries and Rafael getting a tune out of James
The full backs are the killer for me. With James, you do have a player capable of creating/scoring. Gomes is more effective further up. They can at least be last resort cover that’s not ‘disastrous’. Tom was good covering Allan last year. With the fullbacks…we kinda have nothing barring Holgate/Godfrey but that then leaves us light in central defence!

There's absolutely no way not getting a full back was part of the plan. Its been a cock up. I'm not having it for one minute that everything went to plan.

Lots of the mistakes made were under Brands so he is partly responsible to find solutions. But if you persist with someone incompetent and expect different results, then you are going to be repeatedly frustrated.
You act like Fab Dab aint a thing.

disgraceful window, left short at LB, RB, CM and RW, sold young talent in Kean and Small - replaced the former with a distinctly average striker. obviously ffp or premier league restrictions played a part but still absolutely shocking. Brands doing incredibly well to remain in a job, if he is not grilled to an uncomfortable degree at the next AGM then we are all culpable

disgraceful window, left short at LB, RB, CM and RW, sold young talent in Kean and Small - replaced the former with a distinctly average striker. obviously ffp or premier league restrictions played a part but still absolutely shocking. Brands doing incredibly well to remain in a job, if he is not grilled to an uncomfortable degree at the next AGM then we are all culpable
Full back we are short, but we defo aint at CM and RW.

I mean im all for raging at our fullback options but we have 7 CMs and 6 RWs.

We should never have been left short on LB.
We should have signed a RB.

The rest of the business has been fine, but we have a manager who loves to sit back sometimes and we’ve now left us short on defenders. Absolutely incredible that.

Can some explain

When ancelotti bailed

We were led to be believe the club were shocked by his departure as he had been talking targets and transfers the week prior At a cub meeting

No way were players like rondon in his thoughts

Who were his targets and how were we gonna get them give the constraints we have been under with ffp

Or would we have gone gung-ho to appease ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.