Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean we were in discussions for 2 weeks over Diaz so yes I think we were bothered

But with James staying it's not a massive, massive issue. RIght-back is.
If Coleman gets injured Godfrey will play there, we have other CBS so not a massive issue Imo. But a dedicated RB would have been good but unless something happens late (Serge ?) we will have to go with what we have.

That was down to Schneiderlin bottling it as usual and McCarthy making a last ditch lunge. Rondon couldn't really be blamed and he was distraught for McCarthy
Oh no not blaming him, just thought it was a significant part of his career so far.

So you are sayin that none of the bids we made were legitimate at all then.
7 or 8 million ain't massive money.
I'm suggesting that the media offer clickbait and fans bite.

And no, I am firmly of the belief that we've have spent exactly what we had available to spend and whether it was Benitez or Brands, or a combination of both, we've added four players and not lost our two primary assets in DCL and Richarlison, and if Rodriguez gets his head from up his own rear end and works harder to play positively for the club, we may have had a very good window for precious little outlay.

Very pragmatic window. We didn't get everyone we wanted but ultimately we have improved a lot whilst spending next to nothing. At least there were no last minute panic buys for stupid money

Nearly 3000 pages and all Marcel can give us is 3 average squad fillers on a final payday and the jekyll & hyde of the widemen association ???
Jesus bloody wept, someone check on the Zatman, last seen ripping up his whole back catalogue of the young footballer version of Just Seventeen.

Status
Not open for further replies.