Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan with obligation Kev, pretty much means he’s a gonner. PSG just wanted a straight loan
lets wait and see exactly what 'loan with obligation to buy' turns out to be. Cant believe Juve are stupid enough to guarantee a transfer to some headcase who just got sent off for throttling an opponent.

A loan for Kean - haha, after all the hardman talk engaged in over the summer about not being held to ransom.

Loan with obligation to buy is fine, Kevin. The fee would kick in in this accounting year (more than likely, it'd be the only reason to do it) so it would still give us leeway (hence the money for Diaz).

However, paying James Rodriguez in any capacity to play for any other club other than ourselves is complete idiocy of the highest order.

Well he's on £200k a week. If we agree to pay £50k of it, that still saves us £7.5m for the year.

It's still costing us £5m a year for a player of his quality to play for someone else when we've got Iwobi as our creative force

I have no issue with James going (well no, I do, but I know why it has to be done). I do have an issue if he leaves and we're still spending money on him. Because then what's the point.

Loan with obligation to buy is fine, Kevin. The fee would kick in in this accounting year (more than likely, it'd be the only reason to do it) so it would still give us leeway (hence the money for Diaz).

However, paying James Rodriguez in any capacity to play for any other club other than ourselves is complete idiocy of the highest order.
It would be but surely Juve arent mental enough to gurantee money to a liability like Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.