Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for all 5?

Seriously though, I’d love us to have a sniff about Laporte. Fantastic player.

I have long liked Aymeric Laporte but he was never an easy target to acquire due to difficulties negotiating with the Basque club. A leader, left sided CB and great in the box as well in deadball situations

Apparently he is unsettled in City but would surprise me greatly for Pep to let him go without adequate cover considering he has lost Garcia too

Me, I would love Laporte to play L-CB

I've been peeking at some of the names in the better teams of the Bundesliga... anyone seen much of the following players?

Nordi Mukiele - RB Leipzig, right back, 23 yrs old

Josip Brekalo - Wolfsburg, left wing, 22 years old

Daichi Kamada - Eintracht Frankfurt, attacking mid, 24 years old.
Bump.

Any of you hipsters with subscriptions to foreign football channels able to offer a view?

Oh wait wait wait I thought it was 10 combined haha.

Can we meet and do 15 combined? I don't think he'll score 10 goals but 10 assists feels plausible.

Edit: Just to add on here but only 6 players got to 20 non-penalty goals and assists combined last year and only two (Son and Kane lol) got 10 of each. I rate Buendia, but not that much.
Alrighty Tex, I've been thinking a bit more about this.

Before we continue further re the bet, I have a couple of points I'd like you to think about - don't rush to answer because I'm genuinely intrigued about the following:

IF Buendia is seen as value for money (at £33m rising to £38m, widely reported) by yourself, taking your above stat targets into account (around 15 goals and assists combined), can I ask:

What return (in terms of stats and assists) would you think would make Iwobi value for money (I'm not suggesting he has been, or ever will be) - we paid £30m for him, didn't we? (Happy to be corrected on the price).

What return (same metrics) would you think would make Doucoure value for money? He was about £22m, yes?

Moving away from our existing squad and looking at some potential transfer targets:

What return (same metrics) would you think would make WBA's Pereira value for money at the widely reported £15m price tag?

I do concede that we aren't comparing positionally identical players but hey, that's life.

Random thought but Pereira is the type of player we would have been looking at for RW before and £15m is really very little for him. Left footed RW, scored 11 last year.

….he’s talented but I don’t see him as a RW. I’d see him more in Sigurdsson type of role but we also have Rodriguez. He’s been well discussed on here.

Random thought but Pereira is the type of player we would have been looking at for RW before and £15m is really very little for him. Left footed RW, scored 11 last year.
Nothing random about it mate, it's a low-risk deal and we should be going for it. I'd take Pereira at £15m, get Olise from Reading for another £8m and then sell Iwobi to anyone who will take him. Right side is sorted for the next five years.

Bump.

Any of you hipsters with subscriptions to foreign football channels able to offer a view?

I was shouting for Mukiele last season but he went to RB so he aint going anywhere any time soon.

Brekalo is the homophobe christian bloke. Talented but avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.