Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Brands get Puyol back from retirement? We need another centre midfielder. Someone young with duaracell batteries. Here's hoping Brands has something up his sleeve and brings in Ever Banega from Al Hilal.

If Brands is clever he'll go across the park and get in James Milner's ear to come and cross over whilst leaving a big turd in the centre circle of Big Stand FC.

Can Brands get Puyol back from retirement? We need another centre midfielder. Someone young with duaracell batteries. Here's hoping Brands has something up his sleeve and brings in Ever Banega from Al Hilal.

If Brands is clever he'll go across the park and get in James Milner's ear to come and cross over whilst leaving a big turd in the centre circle of Big Stand FC.
What drugs are you on and can I have some?

Athletic reckons Sterling, Jesus, Laporte, and even possibly Mahrez and Bernardo are unhappy and will look to leave/be moved on.

Hard to see where most of them will go given the wages they’re on, fee they’d command, and the state most big clubs are in financially. That said I still don’t see any of them being remotely interested in playing for us.
How much for all 5?

Seriously though, I’d love us to have a sniff about Laporte. Fantastic player.

If we get Pedro I’m surporting Leicester.
I realise you’re not being serious but I never understood glory hunting.
If you move to support Leicester right now you will never get anywhere near what true fans got out of the Ranieri title win or what city fans got out of the Aguero moment, it’s all just hollow.
If we actually win something in my lifetime it will have made all the years of crap worthwhile to feel the true feeling of glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.