Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton linked with Barcelona midfielder​

Everton are reportedly in the market to sign Barcelona midfielder Maralem Pjanic.

According to Spanish news outlet Fichajes, Pjanic is likely to leave the Nou Camp this summer after spending just a single season with the La Liga giants.

The report states that Everton could be his potential new destination, with a fee of around 35m euros said to be enough to sign the 31-year-old.
Really hope this is just lazy journalism, I mean 31 years of age, why can’t we start to take a leaf out of Dortmund book and sign young up and coming talent

Everton are reportedly in the market to sign Barcelona midfielder Maralem Pjanic.

According to Spanish news outlet Fichajes, Pjanic is likely to leave the Nou Camp this summer after spending just a single season with the La Liga giants.

The report states that Everton could be his potential new destination, with a fee of around 35m euros said to be enough to sign the 31-year-old.

Remember when we were interested in Danijel Pranjic but he got annoyed waiting for us to sign him so signed for Sporting.

Ah the good old days.

Finally, an excuse to reuse my finest fantasy football team name: Pjanic! at the Disco.

The young French winger at Reading is everything we need. Michael Olise, will be a 40-50 million player in a few years time.

Rumours that Periera available for 15 mil. Could be waffle but need to be all over that

If the rumoured prices for both are roughly accurate, the combined outlay would be less than £25m.

Olise isn't 20 until December, Periera only turned 25 a month ago. Both can play out wide on the right, and as attacking midfielders. We currently have no-one in the squad who can play wide right (Walcott OOC, Iwobi useless, King OOC, Rodriguez constantly injured...) so these two potential transfers are absolute no-brainers.

Get them in and sell Iwobi. And please specifically announce Oliseh on June 13th.

I've been peeking at some of the names in the better teams of the Bundesliga... anyone seen much of the following players?

Nordi Mukiele - RB Leipzig, right back, 23 yrs old

Josip Brekalo - Wolfsburg, left wing, 22 years old

Daichi Kamada - Eintracht Frankfurt, attacking mid, 24 years old.

He's not and he didn't.
Buendia played one season in the prem, 2019-2020.

36 appearances in total, 28 starts. Overwhelmingly deployed as a right wing. Scored one goal and made seven assists.

In the same season:

Theo Walcott made 25 appearances for us... 17 starts, 2 goals, 4 assists.

Bernard: 27 appearances, 15 starts, 3 goals, 2 assists.

The odds say Buendia will not score ten goals and reach ten assists next season. Care to make a wager?

Buendia played one season in the prem, 2019-2020.

36 appearances in total, 28 starts. Overwhelmingly deployed as a right wing. Scored one goal and made seven assists.

In the same season:

Theo Walcott made 25 appearances for us... 17 starts, 2 goals, 4 assists.

Bernard: 27 appearances, 15 starts, 3 goals, 2 assists.

The odds say Buendia will not score ten goals and reach ten assists next season. Care to make a wager?
I really do love that my post about him being good in the middle third now has multiple posts talking about goals and assists.

That said sure, I'll take the bet with the condition he's got to stay mostly healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.