Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

People do understand that selling him for huge money means clubs ask us for huge money for any replacements we want? We would get absolutely no value whatsoever and would almost certainly end up panic buying.

There is zero good that comes from selling at this time. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves.
Totally agree mate, I’m sure it pains many Evertonian’s to admit it, be we’ve all been aware that there would be a time that Richy will move on to a really big club, it was inevitable.

It’s the timing that can and most likely will greatly affect us moving forward. I do believe the club will get some extra money based on the timing and the fact we know how much money they’re getting for Mbappe.

If we sell Richy we can of course then use that money to sign a replacement, back up sticker, RB and potentially even a CB. I have no doubt that Brands and the recruiting staff are well aware of potential targets and played they’d like to sign. However, because of the timing we’re going to have to present a handsome deal for you’d imagine four or five players in a really short period of time. This would most likely result in inflated transfer fees, wages and agents fees.

I’m certainly not saying that the club doesn’t have the ability to use such funds or we wouldn’t be able to pull the trigger on these targets. I do strongly believe the timing of this is could really hurt the club. I still really hope Richy stays but if the decision is made that he’ll go, we cannot afford to wait any longer or for Madrid and PSG to haggle over Mbappe up until the end of the window. It would be a dreadful situation to be going into deadline day with Richy set to leave but no deal yet confirmed.

I'd suspect clubs aren't desperate to tie themselves into a deal that would force them to work with Raiola for a player that isn't deemed world class.

I have absolutely no doubt though that there are several clubs in England who would have no difficulty at all in finding a permanent solution for Kean this window, and on their terms.

I give Brands some leniency for not being able to sell the Bernards and Gomes' of the world (largely due to the contracts that he gave them but that's another story), but Moise Kean? Nah, a competent DoF sells him no problem. Only positive is at least we'll get a transfer fee for him next year.

You’re explaining plenty of reasons why no club has bid for Kean this Summer whilst chastising Brands for not being able to sell him despite rumours tonight we’ve effectively sold him?

Not really sure how to digest that.

HS that el bobble came out and said anything after its already hit the news again?

I cant see because he blocked me

Status
Not open for further replies.