Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our scouting and youth system are to blame for a lot of this rubbish situation. We don’t take chances on youth. When was the last time we really brought anyone through the ranks of any worth. We sign so many so called talented youngsters and they get lost in the u-23’s never to be seen again. And they reappear at the age of 23-24 and end up going cheap to PSV or the likes. Our youth system needs a good shake up as it clearly isn’t working.

Richarlison has come out and said he wants to play Champion's League football. He will not stay here forever to fight for mid-table or Europa Conference League. Get a large fee for him and try to find the next gem
We hold absolutely no cards at the table in this one. Snookered by FFP, no Europe, Mid table finish last season.

Am much as I want him to stay you can't blame him for wanting the move if it materialises.

Also believe Neymar will play a big roll in this as well.

How do you know the detail of the loan deals you mention mate?

based on assumption, we paid close to 8 million for Zouma on loan, around 4 million for Gomes. Looking at pricing from other loans from premier league to others range between 3 and 7 million?

Plus it was mentioned on SSN. when he left if memory serves?

We see nothing to qualify anything, everything is based on assumptions, unfortunately we as Evertonians base our assumptions on the negative, I have based it on the ‘about average’

Kean unfortunately his head has already gone, we need him to do the same

We hold absolutely no cards at the table in this one. Snookered by FFP, no Europe, Mid table finish last season.

Am much as I want him to stay you can't blame him for wanting the move if it materialises.

Also believe Neymar will play a big roll in this as well.
I disagree, he is our player if we want to keep him he stays. Yes he may sulk etc. but he stays. I don’t agree with let’s just role over and get tickled by a CL club. PSG can go do one. #Richyisours!!!

I disagree, he is our player if we want to keep him he stays. Yes he may sulk etc. but he stays. I don’t agree with let’s just role over and get tickled by a CL club. PSG can go do one. #Richyisours!!!
I mean this with the greatest of respect... But I think you're living in a fantasy land...we've seen this play out plenty of times at the club, and am surprised you still think the old “he's under contract, he our player nonsense" still counts for anything.

Literally watched Villa spend all summer, whilst denying any move for Grealish was in the offing.

They subsequently got some rather good deals. Meanwhile here we are, spend £1.5m and if we get £100m for Richarlison, plus the fact we’ve got 3 days to do business, means we’re going to end up grossly overspending like we did with Iwobi.

Circus club, if we sell Richarlison this late.

Status
Not open for further replies.