Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do understand that selling him for huge money means clubs ask us for huge money for any replacements we want? We would get absolutely no value whatsoever and would almost certainly end up panic buying.

There is zero good that comes from selling at this time.

Agreed. If he fails with this one, should be the end of Brands imo

People do understand that selling him for huge money means clubs ask us for huge money for any replacements we want? We would get absolutely no value whatsoever and would almost certainly end up panic buying.

There is zero good that comes from selling at this time. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves.
Agree, but sadly can also see the club selling if we get 80m+ bid. It's another kick in the guts

we wouldn’t get 3 players on deadline day with clubs knowing we were desperate and cash rich

also, we’ve left it so late that any player that would be a reasonable/realistic option to actually improve us won’t be available bar maybe McNeil. We’ve left it so late we’re going to be struggling as it is to get the right-back in.

get Kean out, shift other dross, keep Richarlison. This is not the time to sell him
Agree we would need to get in replacements before but I'd rather keep one of our best players would be so disappointing to see him leave so late

Get rid of afew players we have like Gomes Kean & Kenny then maybe we can finally get a rightback in

There is zero good that comes from selling at this time. Anyone saying otherwise is kidding themselves.
We should have done what Villa did but I guess the deal would always have been tied to Mbappe leaving. Nothing done yet so we wait and see I guess.

A Kulasevski/Kean swap could make a lot of sense from an FFP perspective. Sell them both for 60m.

Thats the play.

What position does he play you think it would be a good deal

Right mid / Right forward. Probably could play off the centre forward as well.

God I hope so.
Could work out well for both teams.

Saying that I'm hoping CR7 remains a millstone around Juves neck.

I think Ronaldo is off and surprised PSG havent snapped Madrids hands off for Mbappe fee.

If we hit the big red button and Richarlson goes I’d go out and get Sarr at Watford, looks pretty much widely reported that McNeil is our option for the left flank.

I don’t think Watford would sell Sarr. I know that we have bought players off them previously, but I think they’d have enough backbone to refuse bids for their best players so close to the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.