Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But iwobi with his new found attitude and application out wide is a different proposition
I don’t think he can cross unfortunately and he’s not very fast, leave him where he is. He can thread a ball through and works hard and can get us up the pitch on occasional transitions. Why change something that works? If we’re short in the wide areas then by all means use him as emergency cover.

I don’t think he gets in over Iwobi, Onana and Gana to be honest. That trio looks way too good to pass up! I’d expect Garner to compete for all three roles though.

I find calling a midfield 3 difficult mate, if is a 3 that is. Iwobi could go more advanced. Garner can play-make. I definitely wouldn’t be waving the white flag at the Duke either.

I don’t think he can cross unfortunately and he’s not very fast, leave him where he is. He can thread a ball through and works hard and can get us up the pitch on occasional transitions. Why change something that works? If we’re short in the wide areas then by all means use him as emergency cover.

Agree mate, we've found a place for Iwobi, we move him he goes back to being cack.

Luckiest man this transfer window is Gray, should be no where near the starting 11 now he is a mainstay.
And yet had he not been incorrectly ruled offside against Leeds he would have scored 50% of our goals this season. He started like a rocket last season but got injured and tailed off. I'm more concerned with McNeil at the moment who has literally offered nothing.

Well, I will personally be stunned if we stay up this season. An absolute shocker from the club. Could have brought in a decent option or 2 from abroad, but instead we get Maupay and McNeil.

Club have had an absolute shocker.
Nonsense. Other than not getting another forward we’ve massively improved our defence and even more so improved our midfield. Last summer transfer window was a shocker, spending hundreds of millions on garbage was a shocker improving our squad overall definitely isn’t a shocker.

Genuinely starting to think you’re just a genuinely really good troll that posts stuff that is so bad it’s exactly the type of stuff Dwight from the office would post if he was on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.