Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve gone from thinking this window was shaping up well when we signed Coady on loan and seemed to be addressing problem areas from last season, and now we seem to have reverted to ineptitude. It beggars belief that there has not been a sense of urgency to bring in a striker as a priority as soon as Calvert-Lewin was injured. We’re now going into our 4th game of the season with Rondon as the only option. The people who run our club never cease to amaze me. ‘Judge us at the end of the window’. We will. And it’s not looking good.

I’ve gone from thinking this window was shaping up well when we signed Coady on loan and seemed to be addressing problem areas from last season, and now we seem to have reverted to ineptitude. It beggars belief that there has not been a sense of urgency to bring in a striker as a priority as soon as Calvert-Lewin was injured. We’re now going into our 4th game of the season with Rondon as the only option. The people who run our club never cease to amaze me. ‘Judge us at the end of the window’. We will. And it’s not looking good.
5th game if you include the Fleetwood match.

Lad he's not showed anything to indicate world class standing which is what £50m+ now would require.

Except for the undeniable fact multiple players this season have already been bought and more are being bought now over 50m who are no way shape or form 'werld klass'.

Only need to look over the park for that, 80m on a lad who two games in has already shown he can't hack the physicality,United paying similar for Antony, Isaak to the barcodes for 60. Cucarella and the Leicester cb.

None of them are remotely proven and none are certainly world class

As it stands I think we will finish 19th or 20th. Only Bournemouth look less likely to pick up the points than us. We have no creators and no goal scorers, it's bleak.
it is lunacy to suggest that this squad, as it is, is good enough to stay up.

We put a strong team out against Fleetwood and we looked like a league 1 team.

I think we will do well to score 25 goals.

Even with DCL fit, who is going to create?

It is that bad that we are really missing Townsend.

Red Kev should be fired now for the McNeil transfer.

I dont trust this lot with the soon to be Gordon funds.

What is happening us is just and right. Pure Darwinism. You can not abuse a club as much as we have been abused and not pay the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.