Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we bought Garner and Ben Brereton Díaz and say used a domestic loan on a Batshuayi type and international loan say on Kudos and kept Gordon we'd finish mid table at worse

It was interesting re Kudos, where Lampard said something like "we have 1 international loan left which I want to use". He seems very very aware of the number of loans we have outstanding and will use both. So can see 2 in there. Gana (Gueye) may still come later on and it's then what is available. Without Gordon's sale, may be very little.
One thing I will say, is I can't see Chelsea loaning is anyone if Gordon isn't sold. I can see deals for Gallacher and Broja happening (1 loan 1 permanent if Gordon does) and if I'm completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was being negotiated now.

it is lunacy to suggest that this squad, as it is, is good enough to stay up.

We put a strong team out against Fleetwood and we looked like a league 1 team.

I think we will do well to score 25 goals.

Even with Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit, who is going to create?

It is that bad that we are really missing Townsend.

Red Kev should be fired now for the McNeil transfer.

I dont trust this lot with the soon to be Gordon funds.

What is happening us is just and right. Pure Darwinism. You can not abuse a club as much as we have been abused and not pay the consequences.
Name one person in the history of football to be fired from a job for making a signing to try and benefit the squad?

That looks to have been the plan all along.

That team will be top 10 easy.

We have potential to be top 10, if lots of things go well, as there are a lot of ordinary teams. I've justs aid the 3 promoted teams, Villa (Under Gerrard) Leciester, Southampton, Wolves, Brentford, Leeds, West Ham etc. That's over 10 teams there who I could see us finishing above. That's top half.
I know people say we are bad, which we are, but West Ham with Aaron Cresswell at Centre back and a european competition to navigate don't look too hot.

It was interesting re Kudos, where Lampard said something like "we have 1 international loan left which I want to use". He seems very very aware of the number of loans we have outstanding and will use both. So can see 2 in there. Gana (Gueye) may still come later on and it's then what is available. Without Gordon's sale, may be very little.
One thing I will say, is I can't see Chelsea loaning is anyone if Gordon isn't sold. I can see deals for Gallacher and Broja happening (1 loan 1 permanent if Gordon does) and if I'm completely honest, I wouldn't be surprised if that was what was being negotiated now.

Oh I tend to agree on the last part re/ Chelsea.

I want Gordon to stay badly, those two arriving would lessen the blow a lot though, still rather we kept him though.

it is lunacy to suggest that this squad, as it is, is good enough to stay up.

We put a strong team out against Fleetwood and we looked like a league 1 team.

I think we will do well to score 25 goals.

Even with Dominic Calvert-Lewin fit, who is going to create?

It is that bad that we are really missing Townsend.

Red Kev should be fired now for the McNeil transfer.

I dont trust this lot with the soon to be Gordon funds.

What is happening us is just and right. Pure Darwinism. You can not abuse a club as much as we have been abused and not pay the consequences.

I'm not sure why it's lunacy mate. I'm not saying we will, but it's hardly lunacy.
We are lot better defensively than last season. We may keep DCL fit which would make a big difference. We won pretty comofrtably against Fleetwood with what will likely be a 2nd 11.

We have Dominic Calvert-Lewin back soon, Gray who will get a few, Iwobi who will get a few.

also if we are discounting that we will get more in we have to discount that we will lose any I.e Gordon

The 3rd player you have mentioned there in our apparent goal threats has 4 goals in 86 Premier league games for Everton

1 in every 21 games.

We can only use 1 international loan per season?

Status
Not open for further replies.