Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to be £60m to us, after paying Watford, not £60m total.

Who the actual F agrees to a sell on fee when the fee is 50m and the player has dated he wants to leave. Usually sell on fees are for low fee transfers as a trade off … can’t belive how crap we are at negotiating

Can anyone clarify, there is loads of talk that we need to find £90mil by July 1st or face a points deduction. The only "source" of "note" is the athletic though. Is there any thing in this? I thought it was common knowledge we were in the clear as far as points and pinishment go. I mean, no one is taking over a club that has just been docked 30 points or whatever it is.

Not a chance would any consortium be looking to purchase us if there was any chance of a transfer ban or points deduction.

I seriously think, we should use the free and loan market this summer. We need to get those loses down. Yes we won't do much, but I'm sure we will improve on last season. Most of the problems last season were caused by the last manager.

I'm thinking of the long term future of the club. I'm not saying don't buy anyone but one or two then the rest free or loans. Obviously selling other players who aren't in Frank's plans.

I imagine we will use the loan market and free market where possible. Winks looks to be coming in on loan, I think we will get Gallagher or Gilmour on loan too & Tarkowski was a free. I do think to bring in some quality though we will see 2-3 permanent signings also.

Who the actual F agrees to a sell on fee when the fee is 50m and the player has dated he wants to leave. Usually sell on fees are for low fee transfers as a trade off … can’t belive how crap we are at negotiating
We probably didnt have a choice due to the bad relationship with Watford at the time.

That will be difficult to replace.

1656506535204.png

SSN: Two PL clubs want Emmanuel Dennis​

Two unnamed Premier League clubs are interested in Watford forward Emmanuel Dennis.

Dennis has four years on his contract and Watford are relaxed about his situation. The Hornets value the striker at more than £20m.

Dennis joined from Club Brugge last summer for around £3m and scored 10 Premier League goals last season.

SSN: Two PL clubs want Emmanuel Dennis​

Two unnamed Premier League clubs are interested in Watford forward Emmanuel Dennis.

Dennis has four years on his contract and Watford are relaxed about his situation. The Hornets value the striker at more than £20m.

Dennis joined from Club Brugge last summer for around £3m and scored 10 Premier League goals last season.
I just love football. A random bloke gets signed for nothing, doesn't doa whole lot, his club get relegated and his club decide he's worth 600% more than they paid.

I just love football. A random bloke gets signed for nothing, doesn't doa whole lot, his club get relegated and his club decide he's worth 600% more than they paid.

To be fair mate, hes their best player and he posted very good PL numbers, they are dead right, 20 million looks value.

I like him, he looked a real threat anytime i watched Watford. I know that might not be the group think, but honestly thought he was good so wont say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.