Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such nonsense. Even if he wasn't homegrown. Any half decent agent wouldn't stop the development progress being made at Everton as a first teamer at such a young age
Tbh mate if their is any truth in it, it will be his agent pushing for it not Gordon for a payday.

Unfortunately, this source (Alasdair Gold) is usually very reliable for Spurs news. The "under Conte" bit makes me laugh, though. He'd take Champions League football under any manager, no?
Gold might know his stuff re Spurs but really think Gordon or anyone around him has spoken to him or anyone else to indicate he is keen on the move? He’s completely made that up, standard article filler.

Can anyone clarify, there is loads of talk that we need to find £90mil by July 1st or face a points deduction. The only "source" of "note" is the athletic though. Is there any thing in this? I thought it was common knowledge we were in the clear as far as points and pinishment go. I mean, no one is taking over a club that has just been docked 30 points or whatever it is.

Can anyone clarify, there is loads of talk that we need to find £90mil by July 1st or face a points deduction. The only "source" of "note" is the athletic though. Is there any thing in this? I thought it was common knowledge we were in the clear as far as points and pinishment go. I mean, no one is taking over a club that has just been docked 30 points or whatever it is.

the Athletic is a horrendous media piece for real info.

Full of hipster reporters who report on hearsay from twitter ITKs and pass it off as legit info 80% of the time.

Wait? What?

The first I've heard about that!
Maybe that's where this talk (rumours) about Gordon going is from Slug heads meeting with Levy.

We will not have points deducted mate don’t worry

Status
Not open for further replies.