Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSN: Two PL clubs want Emmanuel Dennis​

Two unnamed Premier League clubs are interested in Watford forward Emmanuel Dennis.

Dennis has four years on his contract and Watford are relaxed about his situation. The Hornets value the striker at more than £20m.

Dennis joined from Club Brugge last summer for around £3m and scored 10 Premier League goals last season.

Absolutely not. Not at that price.

Well after we have paid Watford, we have made £5-£10 million on Brazills number 9 after 5 years. Given as it was promised on here that he was off to PSG or Real Madrid, not sure that is gret business really.
Will be 18m profit, possibly more depending on what add ons we ended up paying, if any.

Watford only get 10% of any of the fee above 40m. So if we sell for 60, they only get 10% of 20m.

SSN: Two PL clubs want Emmanuel Dennis​

Two unnamed Premier League clubs are interested in Watford forward Emmanuel Dennis.

Dennis has four years on his contract and Watford are relaxed about his situation. The Hornets value the striker at more than £20m.

Dennis joined from Club Brugge last summer for around £3m and scored 10 Premier League goals last season.

For £20 millions he's worth the risk imo.

Whilst he may be a one season wonder he could also be at the point in his career where he begins to flourish.

Not many better options out there at present who we could afford/attract realistically.

Would have him over Potter.

For £20 millions he's worth the risk imo.

Whilst he may be a one season wonder he could also be at the point in his career where he begins to flourish.

Not many better options out there at present who we could afford/attract realistically.

Would have him over Potter.

Lid looked a threat and nuisance anytime I've seen him mate, id be on board.

Any dude who scored a brace in the Bernabéu and a stunner Vs Utd in Europe we cant be looking down on.

There is always the popcorn on here to, which is an added bonus.

Any dude who scored a brace in the Bernabéu and a stunner Vs Utd in Europe we cant be looking down on.

The bhoy certainly has el magico in his boots.

Like most players the question will come down to consistency. Players like Wilf Zaha and Drogba never became regular goalscorers until their mid to late 20's you would hope this lad would be similiar at 24.

Vlasic produced a masterclass at the Bernabau with CSKA and absolutely struggled at West Ham this season.

He had a strong start did Dennis, but then finished with 2 goals in his last 17 games. For £20m, you'd think we'd be able to find better elsewhere, or at least someone who could match it.

I didn't share anything, I asked a question.
You were freaking out about an Atlantic article that you hadn't actually read and just seen comments about it on Facebook whilst also telling other people not to get angry or anxious about frivolous content on social media and indeed implying that such chat should be banned. All within about a hour. Are you American, shall I explain the concept of irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.