Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait? What?

The first I've heard about that!
Maybe that's where this talk (rumours) about Gordon going is from Slug heads meeting with Levy.
It is obvioyusly bollox but some die hard blues swear it is the truth, I point out that it is only a coule of whack sites and the Athleticsaying it and not the Times,BBC, SKY even then it is unlikely to be true, especially as we have just cleared all this up after Burnley and Leeds tried to get us done over.

Reactions: JLW
It is obvioyusly bollox but some die hard blues swear it is the truth, I point out that it is only a coule of whack sites and the Athleticsaying it and not the Times,BBC, SKY even then it is unlikely to be true, especially as we have just cleared all this up after Burnley and Leeds tried to get us done over.

Where have The Atheltic said we need to raise 90m or face a points deduction mate? Their EFC correspondents are usually spot on and I follow them but haven’t seen anything like this.

Can you link the article on the athletic referencing needing 90M by July 1st or a potential points deduction?

The line from the Athletic piece today is "The short and simple version is that it would be extremely helpful if they could sell someone by June 30."

Stopping some way short of the sky falling in.

Wait, there's more... "
If Everton don’t make this sale, the walls will not exactly come tumbling down, but they will be unable to make significant signings this summer and will, like last year, have to rely on free transfers, loans, loans with options to buy, loans with obligations to buy and any other creative option they can think of."

walls not tumbling. Nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.